Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Dead funny some of the shades the blokes wear in Italy btw. Like something Paris Hilton / Victoria Beckham would be seen in.

It's surprising how many similar looking glasses look totally different once you put them on. Had to try on about 30 pairs to find some that didn't make my eyebrows seem twice their size or my head look like a big turnip!

It's surprising how many similar looking glasses look totally different once you put them on. Had to try on about 30 pairs to find some that didn't make my eyebrows seem twice their size or my head look like a big turnip!

Most sunglasses look fucking ridiculous on me. They're like peas on a drum.

Dead funny some of the shades the blokes wear in Italy btw. Like something Paris Hilton / Victoria Beckham would be seen in.

I'm sure at least 80% of people in Milan wore Ray Bans - the 20% wearing something that looked a bit more expensive.

They look great as sunglasses but as actual eye glasses they are a bit questionable!

Those prada's are canny by the way I was taking the piss :rolleyes:

The "non designer" frames in opticians are fucking ridiculous though. I got some new glasses recently which came with a free pair from the non designer range. In the end I just told them to keep the free pair cos there was nothing remotely wearable in the free range.

The "non designer" frames in opticians are fucking ridiculous though. I got some new glasses recently which came with a free pair from the non designer range. In the end I just told them to keep the free pair cos there was nothing remotely wearable in the free range.

20090420152409.jpg

250 for the ones I've just got. I finally got some with non reflective lenses cos I was sick of looking at a reflection of my eyeball.

Are the contacts still irritating your eyes then ?