Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

Thanks to a bottle of wine, I made a somewhat unplanned, unscheduled, impromptu, impulsive and expensive eBay purchase the night before last...... I placed a cheeky last ditch bid for this and won :o

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...T#ht_500wt_1156

Mrs Paws will get her new laptop on Monday apparently, so that's the money for the NAS gone. Still, if we've both on macs, it'll make the backup issue easier in the long run (time machine - oh yes); or at least that's what I'm telling myself!

I'm stealing the keyboard too, 'cos I want it.

I'm trying to decide between that and the sensation

Most of the reviews I've seen put the galaxy ahead, and apparently there are some RAM issues with the sensation.

I'm leaning this way too, it's just my heart saying htc for some undoubtedly retarded reason

I've got the original Galaxy S and heard that the SII is considerably better. Can't fault my 'S' at all so definitely recommend the SII.

Love my s2. The hdmi lead is class for loading your phone with films to watch on holiday too. Providing your not too poor to afford a room with a flat screen

I make sure I'm not too poor to afford in-room movies and going out. :o

Flights over for the Blackburn game. I haven't seen a nufc win in person in something like 7 attempts(excluding friendlies). Sorry folks.

I have a mate like that who managed to accompany me only to defeats and draws last season.

His half time happiness against West Brom and celebrations that he'd finally seen us win started to crumble shortly after the 60 minute mark. ;)

He's so far refusing to attend this season "for the teams sake". ;)

You only went to 2 games didn't you? I don't remember many more dear diary posts covering breakfast to supper and all in between. Do you only do those excitable 8 year old style posts for certain games?

:o

Love my s2. The hdmi lead is class for loading your phone with films to watch on holiday too. Providing your not too poor to afford a room with a flat screen

I know you've put that on for bites, but I can't help but think you're actually like Timmy Mallet wanking off Richard Hammond in real life too .

After looking at one in the shop today that photo is wrong, it doesn't have a slide out keyboard.

I got the Desire S. To be honest I am not an expert on phones and think the I-Phone would be wasted on me. I have the HTC magic at the moment and it was perfect for what I needed so just assume this will be an improved version of that.

Edited by Gejon

personally i dont think the iphone is worth the money for what your getten your just paying for that little apple half bitten logo on the back thats it there nothing special. and another thing all the other phone makers out there have been doing video calling for years where you can talk kinda face to face on screen apple has only started doing that.

Edited by DEADMAN