Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, who knew learning a musical instrument required discipline, patience and an actual attention span?

"5 Miles on an Electric Scooter" sounds like a twee novel about fuck all that The Guardian would give 5 stars

You’re in your late 40’s/early 50’s, mate. You’re not Spike fucking Lee.

Posted Images

did you buy it to use for a project or something Jimbo? 

pretty expensive toy like for the odd bit of printing , how much are filaments for home printers like that?

Nothing in particular, I've always wanted one and thought it might be fun, the machine cost about $800 and the filament is about $30 for a spool.

I don't expect it to be in all honesty, as obviously it covers a time that was more often than not chaotic. I'm enjoying it so far though.

Honourable mentions to Ruud Gullit and all of the Halls who are coming across as the biggest bellends so far.

I don't expect it to be in all honesty, as obviously it covers a time that was more often than not chaotic. I'm enjoying it so far though.

Honourable mentions to Ruud Gullit and all of the Halls who are coming across as the biggest bellends so far.

:lol:

That hasn't shocked me.