It's snowing.

catmag

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walked home from work and got fucking soaked, not only by the pissing rain but by the lovely driver of an Audi that decided to go pelting through a massive puddle which drenched my entire lower half. Even my knickers were wringing and not through excitement.... :lol:

Walked home from work and got fucking soaked, not only by the pissing rain but by the lovely driver of an Audi that decided to go pelting through a massive puddle which drenched my entire lower half. Even my knickers were wringing and not through excitement.... ;)

Im not surprised, i couldnt get excited over an audi driver either!! :lol:

Walked home from work and got fucking soaked, not only by the pissing rain but by the lovely driver of an Audi that decided to go pelting through a massive puddle which drenched my entire lower half. Even my knickers were wringing and not through excitement.... :razz:

Scott will be gutted ;)

Walked home from work and got fucking soaked, not only by the pissing rain but by the lovely driver of an Audi that decided to go pelting through a massive puddle which drenched my entire lower half. Even my knickers were wringing and not through excitement.... :rolleyes:

Scott will be gutted :razz:

Ooooops! ;)

Walked home from work and got fucking soaked, not only by the pissing rain but by the lovely driver of an Audi that decided to go pelting through a massive puddle which drenched my entire lower half. Even my knickers were wringing and not through excitement.... :lol:

Scott will be gutted :rolleyes:

Ooooops! ;)

:razz:

My meeting in Glasgow has been cancelled due to the weather so looks like I am stuck in the office this afternoon now. Boss says I can go home an hour early though seeing as I live out in the sticks and its meant to be pretty bad out our way. Day off tomorrow and an early finish today...result! :lol: