Luques performance today.

Ugly Mackems

Jesus Christ, the lad makes his debut against Man Utd having been in the country two days.  Sorry like, but now is not the time to be making judgements of him.  Unless that is you're so blinded by your hatred of the manager that this just gives you something else to witter on about.  Pathetic.

21053[/snapback]

why not ? I'm not making judgements, but lacking heart is a serious flaw, of course you support the manager selling the player with the most desire and one of the biggest hearts at the club. You are so blinded by Souness's fuckwit lies propaganda you can't the nose in front of your face probably.

Are you not still wittering on about giving Souness a chance ?

If you have low expectations for this football, thats your problem.

21115[/snapback]

Try addressing the issue at hand instead of wittering on about Bellamy and Robert for once. Is it right to judge Luque on 90 minutes of Premiership football? You apparently think so, I don't.

21117[/snapback]

I'm not making a judgement. The best player I have ever seen play for Newcastle had a quiet debut.

I do however think it's about time you got off your high horse and found it in yourself to admit that Souness is a shit manager, and one or two good signings won't change that. If you can't do that then that is pathetic.

21121[/snapback]

I'm not on a horse of any description. I'm discussing Luque's debut and whether it's right to condemn him following his debut. And I'm not the only one that's noticed that his harshest criticism is coming from those whose every post contains some reference to how shite Souness is, whether that is the topic at hand or not.

If you want me to say I'm disappointed with how things are going at the minute then I will. Happy? You can say "I told you so" if it makes you feel better.

Edited by Gemmill

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ, the lad makes his debut against Man Utd having been in the country two days.  Sorry like, but now is not the time to be making judgements of him.  Unless that is you're so blinded by your hatred of the manager that this just gives you something else to witter on about.  Pathetic.

21053[/snapback]

why not ? I'm not making judgements, but lacking heart is a serious flaw, of course you support the manager selling the player with the most desire and one of the biggest hearts at the club. You are so blinded by Souness's fuckwit lies propaganda you can't the nose in front of your face probably.

21115[/snapback]

Try addressing the issue at hand instead of wittering on about Bellamy and Robert for once. Is it right to judge Luque on 90 minutes of Premiership football? You apparently think so, I don't.

21117[/snapback]

I'm not making a judgement. The best player I have ever seen play for Newcastle had a quiet debut.

I do however think it's about time you got off your high horse and found it in yourself to admit that Souness is a shit manager, and one or two good signings won't change that. If you can't do that then that is pathetic.

21121[/snapback]

I'm not on a horse of any description. I'm discussing Luque's debut and whether it's right to condemn him following his debut. And I'm not the only one that's noticed that his harshest criticism is coming from those whose every post contains some reference to how shite Souness is, whether that is the topic at hand or not.

21125[/snapback]

I have edited the post after you replied. Anyway I don't give a shit if someone agrees with you. It's my opinion, but I'll give him a few more games. You said I was pathetic for disagreeing with you - pathetic - and I say you are pathetic for still not having it in you to admit you are wrong about the manager.

I don't want to say i told you so to anybody. I would far rather we were where we were when Keegan was at the club, but if you think a manager [or a player] is shit then why not say so, and thats because some of us expect or demand certain standards.

If we finish half way in the league this season, are you, or those that agree with you, going to say Souness has been a success because he has "got rid of the bad eggs". Pathetic lowering of standards is what I say.

Edited by LeazesMag

21053[/snapback]

21115[/snapback]

21117[/snapback]

21121[/snapback]

21125[/snapback]

I have edited the post after you replied. Anyway I don't give a shit if someone agrees with you. It's my opinion, but I'll give him a few more games. You said I was pathetic for disagreeing with you - pathetic - and I say you are pathetic for still not having it in you to admit you are wrong about the manager.

21133[/snapback]

I didn't say you were pathetic for disagreeing with me. I said it was pathetic to judge a player on his debut, especially when that judgement is heavily influenced by a dislike for the manager.

21053[/snapback]

21115[/snapback]

21117[/snapback]

21121[/snapback]

21125[/snapback]

21133[/snapback]

I didn't say you were pathetic for disagreeing with me. I said it was pathetic to judge a player on his debut, especially when that judgement is heavily influenced by a dislike for the manager.

21135[/snapback]

I dislike Souness because is an arrogant bully who is destroying and bankrupting this football club, by underselling players who hurt his ego and needing millions to replace them because he's such a fuckwit. Period.

21053[/snapback]

21115[/snapback]

21117[/snapback]

21121[/snapback]

21125[/snapback]

21133[/snapback]

21135[/snapback]

I dislike Souness because is an arrogant bully who is destroying and bankrupting this football club, by underselling players who hurt his ego and needing millions to replace them because he's such a fuckwit. Period.

21140[/snapback]

Funnily enough I'd already got that message. I think you must have mentioned it before. :blink:

21053[/snapback]

21115[/snapback]

21117[/snapback]

21121[/snapback]

21125[/snapback]

21133[/snapback]

21135[/snapback]

21140[/snapback]

Funnily enough I'd already got that message. I think you must have mentioned it before. :blink:

21143[/snapback]

Well, it's reasonable enough to despise someone for all of that eh .....

21053[/snapback]

good post. especially the last word.

21071[/snapback]

Omar the expert has seen Newcastle play how many times ??

21116[/snapback]

I smell.......................................... A SOOPAFAN! :blink:

21053[/snapback]

good post. especially the last word.

21071[/snapback]

Omar the expert has seen Newcastle play how many times ??

21116[/snapback]

And what's that got to do with anything about Luque?

I might not go to as many games as you, but I saw the game yesterday. He didn't lack heart; you're saying this because you're a narrow minded fan that thinks every foreigner doesn’t give 100%. If this were Owen, you wouldn't be saying that, why? Because he's English! :blink: If you think Dyer, Jenas or Ameobi give 100% for the cause, then your observation skills are shit, and therefore there’s no point in trusting your opinion, even if you were there.

Before boasting about how many games you go to, try to observe the game probably.

Edited by Omar

I think after 90 mins of football its fair to say he is a shit, lazy, foreign mercenary and the sooner we remove the leech from the wage bill the better it will be for the club, he is only going to get us relegated and steal every last penny from the club!

Anything over £500,000 and i say we cut our losses!

Loan him out until his contract expires tbh.

21485[/snapback]

Agreed, he's easily the worst signing in the club's history. His goal record for us is appaling!

Played 1

Scored 0

That's a 0% scoring rate, which is unacceptable for a club of our ambitions.

Loan him out until his contract expires tbh.

21485[/snapback]

Agreed, he's easily the worst signing in the club's history. His goal record for us is appaling!

Played 1

Scored 0

That's a 0% scoring rate, which is unacceptable for a club of our ambitions.

21491[/snapback]

Don't forget no assists and what the hell was he doing for their 2 goals?

21053[/snapback]

Agree. Coming from spanish footy to the prem, with no pre season or practically any training with his new team he gets thrown into his debut straight away, against one of the top teams in the prem, whilst we are in the middleof a crisis and playing shite and having little or no help in attack because of our manager/formation, the injuries etc.

And people think you can judge him on this???

You don't judge any player after one game, some players do little for a season before becoming great players (Henry, Pires etc at arsenal being the best examples)

21099[/snapback]

Has it ever happened with a manager?

Instant success is rare in this world.

Working at things is how you get somewhere.......

21109[/snapback]

Jesus wept, he has played 1 game with no prior training with the rest of the team and has missed personal training due to flying here to sign, aswell as being pulled from Deportivo last fixture.

Fact of the matter is that you (LM) are pro whiner, nothing anybody does is ever acceptable to you. God, man, you are so depressing, do you take Zoloft, if not I would recommend a vist to the Quack, I think you need it.

Edited by NewJerseyMag

21053[/snapback]

Agree. Coming from spanish footy to the prem, with no pre season or practically any training with his new team he gets thrown into his debut straight away, against one of the top teams in the prem, whilst we are in the middleof a crisis and playing shite and having little or no help in attack because of our manager/formation, the injuries etc.

You don't judge any player after one game, some players do little for a season before becoming great players (Henry, Pires etc at arsenal being the best examples)

21099[/snapback]

21109[/snapback]

Jesus wept, he has played 1 game with no prior training with the rest of the team and has missed personal training due to flying here to sign, aswell as being pulled from Deportivo last fixture.

Fact of the matter is that you are pro whiner, nothing anybody does is ever acceptable to you. God, man, you are so depressing, do you take Zoloft, if not I would recommend a vist to the Quack, I think you need it.

21515[/snapback]

Not got the hang of the quote button yet, I take it? :blink:

21053[/snapback]

21099[/snapback]

21109[/snapback]

Fact of the matter is that you are pro whiner, nothing anybody does is ever acceptable to you. God, man, you are so depressing, do you take Zoloft, if not I would recommend a vist to the Quack, I think you need it.

21515[/snapback]

Not got the hang of the quote button yet, I take it? :)

21519[/snapback]

So it would seem..... :blink:

I wondered what that outburst was for :blink:

21523[/snapback]

Well man, FFS, the lad hasnt even trained with the rest of the squad!!!!! And for me, Laurent Robert was a waste of space and yet to LM he was freakin Pele!!!

Luque will be far more effective than Robert in the long run, I am certain of that.

I wondered what that outburst was for :blink:

21523[/snapback]

Well man, FFS, the lad hasnt even trained with the rest of the squad!!!!! And for me, Laurent Robert was a waste of space and yet to LM he was freakin Pele!!!

Luque will be far more effective than Robert in the long run, I am certain of that.

21539[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but that is just plain arrogance, no-one can know that. If he scores and supplies half the goals Robert did he will be doing well. Robert was a very capable player in offense, you would have to be very prejudiced to dispute that.

He's been getting great reports from Pompey too, even though their team is otherwise quite shit. And it's early days, but we certainly don't look as good without him so far, do we?