Newcastle v Liverpool

Nobby

The Yank did well, extremely well.

I think Liverpool gifted us the 3 points with their inability to score when they needed to.

Too bad Harper fucked up and allowed Bellamy's goal but it turned out OK at the end.

Didn't think Milner played that well, perhaps because he was shifted to the left to make way for Solano.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Yank did well, extremely well.

I think Liverpool gifted us the 3 points with their inability to score when they needed to.

Too bad Harper fucked up and allowed Bellamy's goal but it turned out OK at the end.

Didn't think Milner played that well, perhaps because he was shifted to the left to make way for Solano.

Well I never!!!!

The black armbands were for a former club official who died during the week who worked for us when SJH first took over.

That was the reason mentioned on BBC Radio Newcastle.

I am fucking ecstatic.

Very amusing at the end when Bellamy went to clap the away fans and they had left ;) HE didnt know what to do the spineless little cock. He ended up chatting to Steven Taylor in a non-too-friendly manner. Taylor doesnt seem too fond of him ;)

Martins played well and Gooch did his job very well. Solano was excellent and Milner kept them busy whilst looking like a man with lead weights on his legs wading through treacle. Dyer had a good game and with Martins kept the centre halves busy and prevented them stepping up too often.

Harper was shocking in terms of kicking.

They were dull as fuck and should have been a few up early on. When it didnt happen it was fairly even really without them looking like scoring. Bellamy should have been booked but wasnt. Titus should have been and was. Linesman was clueless and I am off to the pub again. Wasnt intending to stay up here tonight but think I am now. Happy days. Me fatha can't stand the fuckers. 68 year old and still couldnt help hurling abuse at them. Nearly had to take the old sod home with ten minutes to go he was so wound up.

<_<

Edited by gram

73284769uv2.jpg

Not much love lost here by the looks of things.. <_<

73284151jh5.jpg

Great photo. Might try and butcher it into a background. Anyone know a better way to remove the watermark without destroying the photo too much?

awesome result, looking forward to watching MoTD for the first time in fucking ages, I know that they'll be uncomromising in their critical analysis of Liverool, but I'll enjoy Shearer trying hard not to lord it over Hansen.

Edited by The Fish