worst city/town to have a night out in (uk)

bobbyshinton

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

Forgot to mention Blyth and Ashington, if you're from these places all I'm going to say is poor cunts. That one in Ashington where you walk down the stairs and are sort of underground, one of the worst establishments in England surely.

Edited by stevieintoon

I made my choices (Stoke and Crewe) on the basis of going out on the one night and not finding one place you would want to drink in, let alone find out the prices/clientelle snobbishness/blart ratio. That and the pervasive depressing feel/architecture of the place, coupled with the eerily empty streets on a friday/saturday night.

I made my choices (Stoke and Crewe) on the basis of going out on the one night and not finding one place you would want to drink in, let alone find out the prices/clientelle snobbishness/blart ratio. That and the pervasive depressing feel/architecture of the place, coupled with the eerily empty streets on a friday/saturday night.

What were you doing in Crewe?

What were you doing in Crewe?

General navvying (sp?) for a glazing firm. Fucking shite job but I was young and stupid at the time

Where exactly is this 'scunthorpe' everyone keeps going on about?

EDIT - Eh? I even make a shit joke about your swear filter... :lol:

Edited by nufc4ever

Where exactly is this 'scunthorpe' everyone keeps going on about?

EDIT - Eh? I even make a shit joke about your swear filter... :D

I've got my eye on you :lol:

:lol:

I was actually trying to remove the offending word, but it appears Craig has censored the word 'Stwat.horpe'. :D

censoring stwathorpe was the only way that you could censor that word that Cath can't stand without also censoring Scunthorpe :icon_lol:

:lol:

I was actually trying to remove the offending word, but it appears Craig has censored the word 'Stwat.horpe'. :D

censoring scunthorpe was the only way that you could censor that word that Cath can't stand without also censoring Scunthorpe :icon_lol:

So it's a double change? :D

Can't you just have it to check whole words only? That's how we have it set up - that way it ignores instances within other words.

You like a non-Newcastle place? :lol::D

I like lots of non toon places, besides it's crawling with Newcastle fans. It doesn't matter where you are it's what you make of a place anyway. If you're a boring twat, I'm sure you'd find Las Vegas boring and shite too. Pontefract is pretty shite too, stopped off there years ago for a night out after Derby away, in the days before I had contact lenses. Left my glasses on the bus, and I am pretty short sighted, this bird looked gorgeous who I was talking to it was only when I got off with her I realised she had a lot in common with John Aldridge :icon_lol: , it was a shame cos she could've been quite fit, but I Pontefract was shite.

What? she had a cock?

Scunthorpe. Horrible.

:D

Scunny is actually quite a good night out, considering the size of town. Where did you go?

LOads of shit pubs, I remember one called the Britannia and there was a rat running round when I was having a shite.

Britannia corner, red light district :lol:

Scunthorpe. Horrible.

Scunny is actually quite a good night out, considering the size of town. Where did you go?

LOads of shit pubs, I remember one called the Britannia and there was a rat running round when I was having a shite.

Honourable mention to Hexham - Dontino's potentially the worst club in the history of clubbing.

Also had some not so good nights in Runcorn, Widnes, Cannock.

Liverpool can be great if you head to student haunts, but its become very very pretentious of late, lots of WAG wannabes and pubs basically being mutton dressed as lamb so to speak

Scunthorpe. Horrible.

Honourable mention to Hexham - Dontino's potentially the worst club in the history of clubbing.

Also had some not so good nights in Runcorn, Widnes, Cannock.

Liverpool can be great if you head to student haunts, but its become very very pretentious of late, lots of WAG wannabes and pubs basically being mutton dressed as lamb so to speak

Oh forgot Swansea. Horrible place, in fact any town/city in Wales bar Chester tbh

Why the hell have so many of you been to Scunthorpe? :lol:

I visited a mate from uni there in my first year...he lived in a village nearby (Messingham, I think) but we hit the town on Saturday night. Biiiig mistake.

Which part of Stoke were you in?

kingston upon thames (where i used to live)

full of namby pamby self interested wankers and plenty of charvers.

I imagine a night out in Uxbridge would be similar. Remember going on a course once and half of the Uxbridge office was there. Every night in the bar it was just loud falseness from the lot of them, then the next morning the dining room was just filled with chatter about how "faaaacked" they were and how they'd had "like half an hour's sleep or samthing". Arseholes.

There are two or three nice old pubs in Uxbridge, but it's pretty dead at night.