Steven Gerrard

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

I remember quite a while ago there were a lot of rumours about the lad. There's no doubting he's England's best player, but he had a shite few months if you remember rightly.

I remember listening to Alan "JFT96" Green, on fivelive quite a long time ago, and he said something along the lines of "I can't say too much but something WILL come out in the press soon, potentially damaging to Steven, and which will explain his indifferent form."

The rumours were that his lass, Alex Curran was humping one of Liverpool's biggest dealers, someone who had been supplying her with loads of charlie. She allegedly was caught humping him and someone else on camera, the NOTW still have this footage but for one reason or another, legal or pleas from Gerrard, it hasn't come out yet.

The latest twist is the Liverpool captain is adamant he wants a move, but the drug baron, has threatened to kill Gerrard if he does move.

It's the bairn I feel sorry for, yet another product of a Merseyside broken home. I hope Gerrard works this out, he's a miserable twat, but he seems to have his priorities right and isn't a bad lad.

Edited by stevieintoon

hence the recent chant:

"Who's that cumming over your wife, is it a gangster ? is it a gangster"?

I know I probably should be laughing but a lot of chants from fans are way too nasty.

I feel sorry for the guy - he's not a "miserable twat", just a bit boring, but he seems like a decent person and I don't really know why he's with his girlfriend, but there goes.

Guest stevieintoon

hence the recent chant:

"Who's that cumming over your wife, is it a gangster ? is it a gangster"?

I know I probably should be laughing but a lot of chants from fans are way too nasty.

I feel sorry for the guy - he's not a "miserable twat", just a bit boring, but he seems like a decent person and I don't really know why he's with his girlfriend, but there goes.

Well the story goes she's WITH the dealer right now. Gerrard allegedly just wants away from Merseyside to forget about it all, and who could blame him? I wouldn't be surprised if he's not at Anfield next season.

if i was him id kick her straight in the fanny, take my kids and fuck off to barca or real where any number of supermodels would be quite happy to shag him.

She can shag pancake for a bit til he gets locked up or shot and then move back into her mams council house.

if i was him id kick her straight in the fanny, take my kids and fuck off to barca or real where any number of supermodels would be quite happy to shag him.

She can shag pancake for a bit til he gets locked up or shot and then move back into her mams council house.

<_<

If this is true it will have a bad effect on LFC. Players might think twice about joining a club where they get you to sign a contract at the end of a gun barrell.

Like we got Shearer to be our Luca Brasi to Michael Owen.

<_<

dont be taking the female moral high ground <_< Hes out earning a living for his family, she spends his money and shags around behind his back. She needs taking down a peg or two. Id video tape myself giving her a dirty sanchez and then flog that video to the NOTW. See how she likes that!

<_<

dont be taking the female moral high ground <_< Hes out earning a living for his family, she spends his money and shags around behind his back. She needs taking down a peg or two. Id video tape myself giving her a dirty sanchez and then flog that video to the NOTW. See how she likes that!

Yeah, see how Gerrard likes it and also yourself when people laugh at you for it. B)

Just kidding - I generally agree with what you're saying..

He did an interview with the Times magazine a fortnight ago and talked openly about life at home. How he'll let her watch I'm a celebrity and Big Brother so he can watch every live match without reproach.

He's not likely to come out with the story even if it's true, but can't see him lying about her still living there and them being an item. Might as well get "Mug" tattooed on his heed.

Gerrard was absolutely rubbish today against Villa. Walked around for half of the match with his hands on his hips. Didn't appeal for anything when his teammates were all shouting at the ref, distribution was poor; just looked completely uninterested.

There's certainly something going on behind the scenes.

He did an interview with the Times magazine a fortnight ago and talked openly about life at home. How he'll let her watch I'm a celebrity and Big Brother so he can watch every live match without reproach.

He's not likely to come out with the story even if it's true, but can't see him lying about her still living there and them being an item. Might as well get "Mug" tattooed on his heed.

It's all about PR though isn't it. I can always tell the celebrity marriages in trouble, there the ones whrere they go on and on about how strong they are.

They're supposed to be getting wed in June an'all. Hope she has a wash beforehand like cos she looks like she needs one.

yes...meow :lol:

Aye I thought the wedding was meant to still be on. If there's any truth in all the rumours he should just get rid asap and leave Liverpool for somewhere on the continent.

Re nasty songs about footballers - I remember Kevin Phillips visibly wilting when the "Makin shagged your wife" chant went round SJP. Felt a bit sorry for him like. :D

Re nasty songs about footballers - I remember Kevin Phillips visibly wilting when the "Makin shagged your wife" chant went round SJP. Felt a bit sorry for him like. :lol:

You could have also substituted the 'Makin' bit with 'Milkman/Builder/the Dog'. Allegedly.