• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all about the Adidas retro TBF.

What's with that capital 'A' 2J?? :calmdown:

As an adidas connoisseur, you should know better.... :lol:

The logo may be in lower case, but we're referring to the company name so the capitalisation is correct. By the same rational, should 'Nike' always be typed in italics?

After the current home shirt and the new kit for the England Cricket Team, I wouldn't trust Adidas to design the fucking bibs.

The one-day shirt is the dog's bollocks if ya ask me! Twenty20 shirt is rank like and the test shirt should be blue-trimmed, not red...

After the current home shirt and the new kit for the England Cricket Team, I wouldn't trust Adidas to design the fucking bibs.

The one-day shirt is the dog's bollocks if ya ask me! Twenty20 shirt is rank like and the test shirt should be blue-trimmed, not red...

I don't give a monkey's toss about the pyjama stuff, the test shirt is horrendous. Far too white and the trim is unnecessary. Blue would be just as bad IMO, but I imagine the reason they went for red is that it matches Vodaphone's logo.

The logo may be in lower case, but we're referring to the company name so the capitalisation is correct. By the same rational, should 'Nike' always be typed in italics?

I thought that too but....

The company formally registered as adidas AG (with lower case lettering) on August 18, 1949

Guest Patrokles

What's with that capital 'A' 2J?? :)

As an adidas connoisseur, you should know better.... :)

Continuing with the vein of clarification: rationale. :angry:

Are we ever going to see this strip?

I reckon so.

Put my home strip on a hot wash the other day and now the Northern rock felt is fyooked.

:icon_lol:

I'll send it to Iraq I suppose.

Also our home strip is made out of shite material not the good stuff that Real Madrid and Chelsea get, in fact it's probably got the worst material in the prem and that fucking sponsor logo is horrid it's like a throwback to the felt block prints you used to get on strips years ago I've still got one with Ruel Fox on the back horrid. I really hope adidas get their act together for our next one.