Biggest nobhead on N/O and Toontastic

Guest stevieintoon

Biggest nobhead on N/O-TT  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

Voted Vic. No way should I be on that list though. :o

Think of yourself as priveleged, look at all the quality posters you're rubbing shoulders with. Besides I said there's only three on that list that I think are a disgrace to life.

Sima and Martin Jol are two of them I'd guess.

Northern Monkey, Sima and Vic are my three guesses.

Two out of three. I used to think Northern Monkey used to write things to wind people up, I now realise he is just a miserable bastard, but one who genuinely cares about NUFC. The third one for me is a disgrace to the very fabric of the NE. Born and bred in Middlesbrough, a Boro fan pretending to support the toon, when admitted to me ON THE DAY of the UEFA Cup Final he was a smoggie. Someone was calling them child molesters, which I haven't done since I grew up, and he got so emotional, "we're good people" aye right, disgrace to Middlesbrough, and he talks shite.

Bobby Shinton?

DELIMA MANN!

Think of yourself as priveleged, look at all the quality posters you're rubbing shoulders with. Besides I said there's only three on that list that I think are a disgrace to life.

Two out of three. I used to think Northern Monkey used to write things to wind people up, I now realise he is just a miserable bastard, but one who genuinely cares about NUFC. The third one for me is a disgrace to the very fabric of the NE. Born and bred in Middlesbrough, a Boro fan pretending to support the toon, when admitted to me ON THE DAY of the UEFA Cup Final he was a smoggie. Someone was calling them child molesters, which I haven't done since I grew up, and he got so emotional, "we're good people" aye right, disgrace to Middlesbrough, and he talks shite.

Bobby Shinton?

DELIMA MANN!

Ahh right. I actually thought he was foreign. His writing reads like it. Clearly he's just from Teesside.

Bobby Shinton?

DELIMA MANN!

Ahh right. I actually thought he was foreign. His writing reads like it. Clearly he's just from Teesside.

Did some one call :o

Guest stevieintoon

Bobby Shinton?

DELIMA MANN!

He is. Claims he's from Fenham these days, after he'd forgotten he admitted he was a Stockton scruff.

teesside.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15vJ26llNUo

Guest stevieintoon

No votes for HTT? The guy has his head so far up his own ass he can see what he had for breakfast.

:o

Aye but he's from the West End, so I can't vote for him.

Guest stevieintoon

You should post this on his forum mind. Be interesting to compare results.

I tried something similar a while ago and got banned for two weeks for it, after a "mods meeting" about the matter.

You should post this on his forum mind. Be interesting to compare results.

I tried something similar a while ago and got banned for two weeks for it, after a "mods meeting" about the matter.

:o I can picture the video conference with them all discussing it.

The list is canny funny like. Edit: not sure how HTL avoided making it though.

He's probably the one I'd least like to meet tbh.

He seems a humourless prick to fair. I've always assumed Northern Monkey is about 12. Leazes has his heart in the right place but is just socially retarded. Voted 'other'.

Edited by gram

Things have got to be pretty fucking bad to put yourself on a list with the likes of HTT and Leazes (and MancMag obviously) to make youself feel better, and you still got four votes! :o

Things have got to be pretty fucking bad to put yourself on a list with the likes of HTT and Leazes (and MancMag obviously) to make youself feel better, and you still got four votes! :o

I only post on one of the forums tho tbh. Pro-rata I'm despised as much as Vic apparently. :o