Thanks Jimbo

Greg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Infected :)

I now have to take Codine, Diclofenac, Ciprofloxacin and Paracetamol.

Fucking hell mate hope you have more luck than ally did

Cheers, anyone got any ideas how to get rid of the shakes? My temp is over 38 and I'm fucking freezing and got the shakes, its strange.. I keep getting spells of about an hour when I feel ok then I go like this again. I don't mind the bollock pain tbh but this just takes the piss.

Cheers, anyone got any ideas how to get rid of the shakes? My temp is over 38 and I'm fucking freezing and got the shakes, its strange.. I keep getting spells of about an hour when I feel ok then I go like this again. I don't mind the bollock pain tbh but this just takes the piss.

Keep taking the paracetamol and antibiotics. Even if you're shivering and feel freezing don't bundle yourself up to 'keep warm' as it will just raise your temp even more. It's horrible but it will eventually pass as the antibiotics kick in and start to fight the infection.

I've only just seen this thread actually. My best mate is a sister in theatre at Hope Hospital so I know if she was around then you'll have been well looked after. Take care petal and I hope you're feeling better soon :)

well i am typing from this patientline thing again, this time from ward 2 of the freeman hospital!

i should be ok, just pumping anti biotics straight into me and did some small procudure on my balls a few hours ago, came in here yest afternoon and will probs be in for a day or two more!

fuck me it hurts having 3 local anasthetics in your balls!

most painful thing ive ever experienced!!

well i am typing from this patientline thing again, this time from ward 2 of the freeman hospital!

i should be ok, just pumping anti biotics straight into me and did some small procudure on my balls a few hours ago, came in here yest afternoon and will probs be in for a day or two more!

:D

You've got me nearly bubbling here mate and I don't give sympathy easily. 3 needles in your ball bag, thats gotta hurt

Hope you get sorted out soon ;)

The Freeman hospital? Fuck me, are you sure you're not in Guantanamo bay?

I'm home! :blink:

Hows your nuts? <_<

Sore, can't walk properly.. just going to be in the house doing fuck all for a week or so now, got a district nurse coming to check my balls during the week.

I'm home! :razz:

Hows your nuts? <_<

Sore, can't walk properly.. just going to be in the house doing fuck all for a week or so now, got a district nurse coming to check my balls during the week.

Better health plan? :blink:

I'm home! :)

Hows your nuts? :blink:

Better health plan? :razz:

Free on the NHS actually! <_<

Glad you're home Greg and I hope things start getting better :razz:

I'm home! :razz:

Hows your nuts? :blink:

<_<

Get well soon mate.

I wish catmag was coming round everyweek to check my balls!!!11

Dream on! <_<

Couldn't be a district nurse like. Too many leg ulcers and manual evacuations for my liking.....