The Good Luck SLP Thread

catmag

With his impending nuptials only 2 days away I thought we should have a thread where we could offer our congratulations and advice to guide him into the world of married-ness. Any words of wisdom - post them here!

The most wise advice my dad ever gave me before I got married - "Just live in sin pet"

Whoops! ;)

Hope the big day goes without a hitch pet, and enjoy every minute of it ;)

Edited by catmag

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the best to you and the future Mrs SLP.

Are you going on honeymoon then?

I've been married 23 years, the years fly by ;)

Best advice I could give is there will be highs and lows along the way, but what counts is how you handle the lows together.

Have a great day.

Cheers Dekka.

Remember, marriage is all about compromise. Compromise is all about remembering the Diet Coke.

And remember, marriage is a great institution, but who wants to live in an institution? ;)

Guest alex

To be serious for a moment Dave, make sure you enjoy it. I know it's a big day for the family etc. but really it's all about you and her really. Hope it's a class day for everyone.

Ahh, a nice hobbitses wedding.

Alas, the lady is about 5" taller than me. Thank the lord for shoes with lifts. :icon_lol:

;)

Dave's a regular Tom Cruise tbh.

All the very best to you marra!!! ;)

Good luck mate

p.s. you can still escape I've got the car running and a ticket to Hungary if you need it :secret:

;)

Guest alex

Ahh, a nice hobbitses wedding.

Alas, the lady is about 5" taller than me. Thank the lord for shoes with lifts. :blush:

;)

Dave's a regular Tom Cruise tbh.

All the very best to you marra!!! :secret:

tomkat100306.jpg

To be serious for a moment Dave, make sure you enjoy it. I know it's a big day for the family etc. but really it's all about you and her really. Hope it's a class day for everyone.

Aye, cheers mate. The bride has been really, really, stessed but she's calmed down now. From what I've been told the day will just pass me by apparently.

I know it's a big day for the family etc. but really it's all about her really.

Brocked your post. ;)

Have a grand day SLP mate. And the A-Team theme on a church organ would sound bloody fantastic. Is it too late to do requests? :secret: