Going to get my hair cut tomorrow and fancy a new style since i'm sick of having an actual mullet when I can't be arsed to straighten it. I'm looking to get it a bit shorter, a bit Calvin Harris-ish but it's hard to find decent photos of him or anybody with a similar style.

Anyone know any sites where I can go and get pictures to take in so I don't have to explain and risk getting something utterly shite?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any man who pays over £8 for their haircut is bent anyway imo irrelevant of the style he's sporting.

I would imagine you fall into this category Bandit

£9.95 actually, which isn't too bad. I don't piss about with chemical straightening or colouring :lol:

Dude, fuck those that take the piss out of "hair styles", make the most out of your hair whilst you have the chance, I just wish I had enough hair these days to consider a hairstyle other than an all-over number 1.

Since I can remember Ive went to barbers. Usualy costs £6 and I usually give em £8 (why do we do that?).

No 4 over the top and no 3 at the back n sides :lol: I dont get any more complicated than that. Unless I fancy a change and I get a no 3 all over.

I used to get a number 1 back & sides when I was a youngen.

*look away now jimbo* When I turned 22 in 2002 I got it all shaved off and had carried on doing so until last year. I did attend the Hair Cattery a couple of times after being convinced to go by a female friend of mine, but now I just use a hair clipper and shorten it down when it gets a bit long. :lol:

:razz: I reckon if you take his hair away there's a definite similarity to you tbf. And I reckon when Adam grows his hair that is actually what it looks like - that boy has an afro!

The problem with the 'fro is that even though you look superfly as a kid with a comb sticking out your head shooting hoops with the boys, as you get older and go bald its Art Garfunkel all the way.

Art-Garfunkel-Photograph-C12146856.jpeg

:lol: