Under 21s Match

Gemmill

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Done, Dutch win.

Bad luck for England. Some of the penalties were really well taken. But as I said, Carson never looked like saving one (ok, he did), but losing 12-13 in a penalty shoot-out is really harsh.

Dutch keeper a mile off his line every time as well

Absolute fucking disgrace tbh, the linesman is standing on the edge of the six yard box watching him do it every time and saying nothing about it, Carson should've started doing it.

Very annoying :lol: How blind is that ref? Our own fault though Reo Coker should have said something for crying out loud... only had 13 chances to do so.

Legend Taylor is btw.

I decided to watch this at the gym.........

absolutely feckin rooted from 90 mins on the bike and 90 mins on the treadmill!

and for what?!

Taylors limping penalty though - legendary stuff. :lol:

Aye, and there's no way any of them are gonna end up here imo.

Babel was massively overpriced when we apparently went in for him in January. Drenthe is attracting everybodies interest so he's out. Rigters goal was canny special and is probably the one we've got the best chance of getting if you believe the media.

Chelsea are eyeing a £4m move for Feyenoord's Royston Drenthe, who can play at left-back or as a winger and who has been in great form for the Netherlands during the European Under-21 Championship. (Daily Mirror)

Guest stevieintoon

As soon as Lita's free kick slammed off the post at 0-1, I knew we were out, not cos we're shit, but because we're England. Had that went in I think it could've been more than 0-2.

The krauts aren't as good as us technically in my view, a view shared by people like Beckenbauer, but they know how to see games out playing shite.

Edited by stevieintoon

Tayls on ssn now live, says its a grade 2 ligament tear out for a couple of weeks, no probs for pre season, said that the dutch coach called him a coward and a cheat on the pitch before he burried the pen, came over on ssn very very well,

well done 'skipper' :lol:

Edited by paddy

i know, Taylor seems to have grown with this competition, they were comparing him to Terry Butcher haha, he said something about never coming off in a Euro semi final, hope that city young'un who came off injured was not watching!!!!

As soon as Lita's free kick slammed off the post at 0-1, I knew we were out, not cos we're shit, but because we're England. Had that went in I think it could've been more than 0-2.

The krauts aren't as good as us technically in my view, a view shared by people like Beckenbauer, but they know how to see games out playing shite.

Did I miss something?

The Netherland has been relocated has it?