Which area have you found people to be worst in?

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

People might have a dsilike of scousers or mancs or whatever, but IN YOUR EXPERIENCE, is there a specific area of the country where you have found people to be, rude, cuntish, unhelpful, thick etc....

For me, nearly every person I've ever spoken to from Kent has been an utter twat. They're worse than scousers, so so incredibly thick in my experience, but southern too which makes it even worse. The birds from Kent generally are the worst you'll find down south, I used to work with one fat twat from Chatham, oh dear, and genuinely what a bunch of total cunts.

You had bad experiences with a certain areas peoples?

the French. :unsure:

In England I've got to say that there've been good and bad people from every area, but I've found that it's less about the geographical area and more about the education.

so it follows that areas populated by lower socioeconomic groups would tend to be full to the brim wth arseholes.

Charvers, chavs, pikeys, what ever you want to call them. Those that want anything for nothing, think the world owes them something and have no respect for anything other than the size of the exhaust on their brother Darrens vauxhall corsa

parasitic vermin

* this isn't to say that all illeducated people are scum, or that an education precludes you from being an arsehole

Edited by The Fish

Leeds if I am honest. I hate going on a neet oot in leeds now, full of wankers!

really?

I've always found the nights out to be relatively knobhead free in Leeds. Maybe it's the bars I go to or maybe it's cos you look like a trouble maker :unsure:

For me, nearly every person I've ever spoken to from Kent has been an utter twat. They're worse than scousers, so so incredibly thick in my experience, but southern too which makes it even worse. The birds from Kent generally are the worst you'll find down south, I used to work with one fat twat from Chatham, oh dear, and genuinely what a bunch of total cunts.

:unsure:

Don't think I've ever noticed one myself. Region of people I don't like, that is.

Edited by Mowen

Central London in particular can be horrific like. It tends to be a bit more well-mannered out with the hicks in the sticks.

is that not true of most urban areas?

Good thing you haven't met me yet in that case. :unsure:

Complete generalisation like but....

Bristlolians are fucking arseholes in my experiences. Spent a bit of time down there and fucking hell, they've got chips on their shoulders... :unsure:

Guest Toplass-101

Went to Carnarvon in Wales and they were horrible, stuck up gits, who all spoke perfectly good English, albeit with a silly fucking accent, till they heard me talk, then they started talking Welsh so I didnt know what the hell they were saying.

Went to Carnarvon in Wales and they were horrible, stuck up gits, who all spoke perfectly good English, albeit with a silly fucking accent, till they heard me talk, then they started talking Welsh so I didnt know what the hell they were saying.

Spent quite a bit of time in 'Welsh Wales'. I just talked twice as quick in my broadest Geordie accent I could manage and the thick bamps were none the wiser and it was like a dose of their own medicine. They hated me. Which was understandable tbh.