How do you think others on here perceive you to be?

Scottish Mag

Everyone put 'no comment' next to my name in that thread last week so I'm guessing no-one gives a shit!

I still love you.

Me too. You're a kinda hobbitty, Fozzie Bear, Mr T amalgamation. It's all good.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit of a twat.

Leazes' new bum chum actually :)

Speaking of Leazes, I haven't told him about 2J having his post edited yet. :good:

Ah the typo, nothing like making a mountain out of a molehill :icon_lol:

I tell you some on here don't half like some drama.. :lol:

A bit of a twat.

Leazes' new bum chum actually :good:

Speaking of Leazes, I haven't told him about 2J having his post edited yet. :icon_lol:

Ah the typo, nothing like making a mountain out of a molehill :icon_lol:

I tell you some on here don't half like some drama.. :lol:

:) "I'm really not happy about this!"

85% of posters on here think they are way above us normal people. i class them as knobs . the other 15% are sound as a pound .

I take it you're in the percentage that can't read a thread title properly? :lol:

85% of posters on here think they are way above us normal people. i class them as knobs . the other 15% are sound as a pound .

You'd probably struggle to wind an alarm clock up.

Old. I'm not.

Pervert. No - just a red-blooded male who loves the females. If looking at the girls' tits on holiday is perverted then I'm guilty as charged :lol:

By the way, this is a fuckin' message board ffs! If we acted on here as we do in real life then it would be a bit of a boring state of affairs imo. I love this place - in it's entirety, warts and all.

Edited by snakehips

Everyone put 'no comment' next to my name in that thread last week so I'm guessing no-one gives a shit!

I still love you.

'Who loves ya baby!'

200px-Kojak.jpg

That one was done in that thread btw. You twat.

That's more like it, replace 'no comment' with 'twat' and I'm happy.

Old. I'm not.

Pervert. No - just a red-blooded male who loves the females. If looking at the girls' tits on holiday is perverted then I'm guilty as charged :baby:

By the way, this is a fuckin' message board ffs! If we acted on here as we do in real life then it would be a bit of a boring state of affairs imo. I love this place - in it's entirety, warts and all.

Someone said to me that most people are different from how they are on the net but I was exactly the same, not sure whether or not to take that as a compliment of not :baby:

I'd like to think I come across pretty well. Everyone seems to make cracks about me being a doctor so I guess that's my defining characteristic. Which is a bit depressing tbh.

I would have just said gay, it's easier!