The official Deadline day transfer thread

Jimbo

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Solano's playing his trumpet at the Park Hotel on Tuesday. He wouldn't have booked that gig knowing he was going?

He was at the training ground this morning.

It's like watching paint dry this transfer window lark. It's made even worse by the fact we're just waiting for confirmation of what we've assumed was going to go through for the past few days, and in Faye's case weeks!

One of the shittest last days of the transfer window since i can remeber

I'll see you today and raise you last year.

Aye, I thought so :lol:

Overall it's been worse than last year, but for us I'd prefer to be in the situation we are now than what we were last season.

Overall it's been worse than last year, but for us I'd prefer to be in the situation we are now than what we were last season.

we need breaking news again "newcastle united have signed Le Sib" kind of stuff

:lol:

Baye and Faye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Le Sib, Rossi and Bernard

1752: DERBY buy/CELTIC sell

What a moment. Two deals in a matter of minutes. Kenny Miller signs on the dotted line for an undisclosed fee and it is a three-year deal. He will not play against Liverpool on Saturday.

1751: BIRMINGHAM in on loan/OLIMPIA out on loan

The Blues bring in Honduran international midfielder Wilson Palacios on a season-long loan. Steve Bruce was tipped off about the 23-year-old by Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

Baye and Faye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Le Sib, Rossi and Bernard

need confirmation mateeeeeee.............. at least Sib, Rossi and Bernard were confirmed

You on about? I said it's better this season than last for us, but overall (meaning all clubs) it's been worse than last year.

Edited by Besty

What a moment. Two deals in a matter of minutes. Kenny Miller signs on the dotted line for an undisclosed fee and it is a three-year deal. The 27-year-old Scottish international is not eligible to play against Liverpool on Saturday because he did not sign before the Premier League's noon registration deadline.

Edited by bawan

What a moment. Two deals in a matter of minutes. Kenny Miller signs on the dotted line for an undisclosed fee and it is a three-year deal. The 27-year-old Scottish international is not eligible to play against Liverpool on Saturday because he did not sign before the Premier League's noon registration deadline.

Try reading page 2. :lol:

1923: Roy Keane says Sunderland are looking at bringing in "one or two" new players. Actually, make that one. He adds: "I'd be surprised if there was more than one more player coming in."

Try reading page 2. :lol:

ya not mean 3

Rumours: El Hadji Diouf, who was spotted in Portsmouth almost eight hours ago driving like a loon, has just stopped in the drive through over the road from Fratton Park before going in to sign for the club. Jon Stead's at East Midlands airport. Lovemido has it on "pretty decent authority" that Arsenal will make a late move for Werder Bremen's Diego.

Rumours:

Footyfanatic247 has just seen Derby's Giles Barnes and West Ham boos Alan Curbishley having a meal in TGI Fridays, but pizza and pasta combo meal or not, Bodger haverhill says Eggert Magnusson has lost faith with Curbs and won't give him any more money. TheNotSoSpecialOne_2 says Ronaldinho will do a televised medical for Chelsea at 1900 BST, while Dazza has seen Eidur Gudjohnson "jetting into Newcastle airport".

From the BBC

1834: Barcelona have just told us that Deco and Eidur Gudjohnsen are going nowhere, although when pushed, their spokesman became a bit coy. "I haven't heard of any movements, but there's two hours left." Clocking off at 2130 local time? Clearly nothing stands in the way of a Friday night tapas on the Med.