The official Deadline day transfer thread

Jimbo

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would be gutted if Bolton pull the plug on Faye at literally the last minute just to piss Sam off =/

Wouldn't make much sense from their point of view, they would have a very pissed of and angry player on their hands, instead of some 2 million pounds. I think they are just bitching about the fee, and Mort doesn't want to give them much and it's a cat-mouse game, but eventually they will come to an agreement. If they didn't come yet.

Big Sam's blatently watching the end of Big Brother before dipping his wick in the transfer market.

I was up the airport earlier picking my dad up and got talking to a bloke on the Hertz car hire desk who confirmed Gudjonsson had arrived earlier that day.

He could well be talking shite, but he might not be, we'll have to wait and see.

the last thing i want to see is nobby going ...he has been a good servant to newcastle...the man has my respect

well thats why u shouldn't be too down on him going, top bloke depsite things ive heard lol, and if he has your respect guess u gotta respect his wishes to move to london

Milner all over again. 12.01am wel tell nobby to pack his bags and come back

hope so, just to piss west ham off AGAIN !!! but if nobby wants the move then good luck to him, love the guy

I cannot believe Nobby would really want to leave, but perhaps he feels its the best option if he still wants to play regulary? He obviously isnt in Big Sam's first team plans :lol:

I will be really sad if he does go as things are looking up and maybe, just maybe we can actually do something, I wanted Nobby to be around for that, to be part of it.... at least in some capacity.

the last thing i want to see is nobby going ...he has been a good servant to newcastle...the man has my respect

well thats why u shouldn't be too down on him going, top bloke depsite things ive heard lol, and if he has your respect guess u gotta respect his wishes to move to london

i dont blame him for wanting to be with his family....just trying to say he would be a big miss for us...he has been a top pro for newcastle

They should make Deadline Day a bank holiday so everyone can just get blind drunk and not worry about the comings and goings.

Fuck this, i'm off downstairs to have a Kebab and watch Henman get beaten. If we haven't signed the bassa's by the time I come back up then it's BSA Oot! :lol:

They should make Deadline Day a bank holiday so everyone can just get blind drunk and not worry about the comings and goings.

Fuck this, i'm off downstairs to have a Kebab and watch Henman get beaten. If we haven't signed the bassa's by the time I come back up then it's BSA Oot! :lol:

haha your are so right.... henman will lose .. na come on tiger tim

the team is class how it is...tbh we don't need them, we can do without them til january if he misses out on them now

and on the creative midfielder thing, bartons still to come in...a guess hes a creative midfielder