Chelski

Rob W

Chelsie fans all bleating about why are the government only going after us, they’re too dim to realise whatever is happening to the club is just what’s happening to all his frozen assets, it’s just the club situation is getting the publicity.

Cunts, I’ve hated them since Peter Osgood days.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Like 2

With that new information I question if our game can go ahead. Why would any of the staff turn up? They now know they won’t be paid for Sunday, the players too although they have other incentives to play. I can’t remember but don’t clubs also have to pay the police on match days for the extra officers and overtime? Regardless they may not even have stewards or staff on the turnstiles which I doubt is allowable. 

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

With that new information I question if our game can go ahead. Why would any of the staff turn up? They now know they won’t be paid for Sunday, the players too although they have other incentives to play. I can’t remember but don’t clubs also have to pay the police on match days for the extra officers and overtime? Regardless they may not even have stewards or staff on the turnstiles which I doubt is allowable. 

Do we get the 3 points then 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Howay said:

#sanctions :lol: 

Fuck me! CT’s going break into Stamford Bridge isn’t he, death by pies, dozens of pies 🥧 🥧 🥧 🥧 🥧🥧 🥧🥧 🥧🥧 🥧 🥧

• Haha 8

The replies to his tweet btw. The Chelsea fans have lost the plot, a lot of “we will come back even stronger”, “it’s Chelsea against the world as always”, “how does this help Ukraine?”, “Government trying to destroy us as they hate us” insanity. Even if they manage to survive the notion they’ll be anywhere near competing where they were just a week ago is absurd :lol:. Won’t even try and unpack their weird mentality about a conspiracy against them by the UK government. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Fuck me! CT’s going break into Stamford Bridge isn’t he, death by pies, dozens of pies 🥧 🥧 🥧 🥧 🥧🥧 🥧🥧 🥧🥧 🥧 🥧

Ill give him a lift and we can do it together :lol: 

Balti Pie Break In Mags 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Who’d have thought, 12 months ago, that we’d be wiping our arses with £100 pound notes and Chelsie literally don’t have a pot to piss in? 

It’s fucking glorious :lol:

• Haha 7

Essentially the difference between us and Chelsea is this..

The UK has supplied the Saudi coalition with £10bn of Typhoon and Tornado aircraft, Paveway bombs, Brimstone and Storm Shadow missiles.

Newcastle’s owning warmongers are funding our elites. It’s a grim circle. 

Anyway, is Joelinton available for Sunday?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Howay said:

They've been capped at £500k per match day which includes paying for the coppers etc. They've told the government that actual match day costs are over twice that amount, and apparently the government are prepared to work with them on this. 

Sounds exactly like the govt to just pluck a figure out of the air without actually working out what cost would need to be allowed to let match days go ahead.