Chelski

Rob W

Truth be told, I like him. I think he's pretty consistent in his disdain for this sort of thing - this time it goes against us but in all honesty you can see why.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

This is quite amusing at points. I'm no True Geordie fan but he's right here and the Chelsea lad cannot bear the breaking news that Chelsea's days at the top table are more than likely over. 

Strong Real Housewives of Chigwell vibes. Lots of shouting over each other, nobody finishing a point. If he wants some podcast tips, tell him to hit me up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Strong Real Housewives of Chigwell vibes. Lots of shouting over each other, nobody finishing a point. If he wants some podcast tips, tell him to hit me up.

They all need to chill… 

… some grapes. 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Rayvin said:

That last fucking panel man, here is a list of atrocities that continue to be perpetuated by our government which makes practically everyone in the UK somehow complicit, but hey if that changes at all at least we can laugh at some fucking poor people in the northeast.

What a cunt.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Andrew said:

That last fucking panel man, here is a list of atrocities that continue to be perpetuated by our government which makes practically everyone in the UK somehow complicit, but hey if that changes at all at least we can laugh at some fucking poor people in the northeast.

What a cunt.

Honestly, man. Regional prejudice is very much a real thing and it's not just this, obviously. Can't stand this cunt tbh.

• Like 2

Chicago Cubs: purchased in 2009 by this Ricketts crew and have won the World Series once since then, in 2016 (for only the third time in their history).

I'd be alright with Chelsea winning a trophy once every 14 years. We could let them have that. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Chicago Cubs: purchased in 2009 by this Ricketts crew and have won the World Series once since then, in 2016 (for only the third time in their history).

I'd be alright with Chelsea winning a trophy once every 14 years. We could let them have that. 

2015 according to Back to the Future II :lol:

Back to the Future prediction in jeopardy with Cubs down 3-0 - Sportsnet.ca

• Haha 2

Forget the fact it's the Daily Mail but I don't think they're really in a position to be that selective who ends up owning them. Imagine if they end up with a setup like Hicks & Gillette at Liverpool :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10619703/Chelsea-fans-say-Chicago-Cubs-chief-Joe-Ricketts-NOT-allowed-buy-amid-racism-storm.html

Screenshot_20220316-175144_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dfad2a5b9e0e0077e3016fa125f66595.jpg

Oh now they're worried about what their owner gets up to. :lol:

They haven't even got done chanting the name of the last one ffs. This new bloke is the perfect Chelsea fan poster boy material. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Forget the fact it's the Daily Mail but I don't think they're really in a position to be that selective who ends up owning them. Imagine if they end up with a setup like Hicks & Gillette at Liverpool :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10619703/Chelsea-fans-say-Chicago-Cubs-chief-Joe-Ricketts-NOT-allowed-buy-amid-racism-storm.html

:lol: I’m sure they’ll all ‘severe ties’. Nice that they sieved through twitter comments to pick out those ones, did anyone bother doing that with the Newcastle takeover when the Saudis were linked? 

Even if there was some supporter base wide rejection of this bloke, let’s be honest it’s because they think there’s some “trillionaire” Saudi trying to buy the club (according to some parts of the media).