Flash poll

RlCO

?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If it's not Mourinho or Lippi or someone that we literally couldn't afford to pass up on, then we should have waited til the end of the season.

Pretty much agree there like.

I'm not voting.

I'm confident the guys in charge aren't daft enough to not have someone lined up, Shepherd style.

Over the moon with:

Mourinho

Lippi

Hitzfeld

Trapettoni

Benitez

Acceptable:

Klinsman

Jol

Shearer

Van Basten

Houllier

Gutted with:

Collins

Edited by Happy Face

C'mon, who voted Shearer? ;)

I did, but only based on the statement that the club wasn't looking at a 'foreign' manager and there wasn't much choice on the British front. :razz:

I'm not voting.

I'm confident the guys in charge aren't daft enough to not have someone lined up, Shepherd style.

Over the moon with:

Mourinho :icon_lol::nufc:

Lippi :P:nufc:

Hitzfeld :angry:

Trapettoni :angry:

Benitez :angry:

Acceptable:

Klinsman :angry:

Jol ;)

Shearer :):icon_lol::crazypilot:

Van Basten

Houllier

George Graham :blush:

Gutted with:

Collins :angry:

Also Add to Gutted with list:

Hughes :angry:

Redknapp :angry:

Mclaren ;)

Moyes :razz:

Jesus wept this is gonna be a nerve racking wait..early "quotes" about British not foreign is very very worrying, lets hope its SSN shite.

I'm not voting.

Over the moon with:

Mourinho :icon_lol::nufc:

Lippi :P:nufc:

Hitzfeld :angry:

Trapettoni :angry:

Benitez :angry:

Acceptable:

Klinsman :angry:

Jol ;)

Shearer :):icon_lol::crazypilot:

Van Basten

Houllier

George Graham :blush:

Gutted with:

Collins :angry:

Also Add to Gutted with list:

Hughes :angry:

Redknapp :angry:

Mclaren ;)

Moyes :razz:

Jesus wept this is gonna be a nerve racking wait..early "quotes" about British not foreign is very very worrying, lets hope its SSN shite.

why the hughes hate?

IMO to sack Sam and replace him with a Hughes/Moyes/Redknapp/Coleman style replacement etc would be folly.

All similar abilities imo and non better than what weve just gotten rid of.Im not that impressed with Hughes tbh and recent results may show his truer abilities than his earlier seasons form. Also surley we cant replace our boss with another struggling Blackburn boss, that really worked last time :razz:

I was personally all for giving Sam a bit of time, largley based on the fact that we would struggle to replace him with a better higher quality manager. The timing has really shocked me and Im praying that Mort and Ashley are going to pull off a big one... so to speak ;)

ooo err!