betting

JaMoUsE

Think the Poland, Russia double is immense. 7/2. I might open a betfair account and lay Germany against Portugal, could be Ronaldo's finest hour.

Think Germany are a great price at evens on Saturday against Portugal, also Holland 4/7 against Denmark.

Doubled them up £50 = £150

It does look good that double like.

I take it everyone is on France to win this??

Liking the 1-1

In the correct score betting, a 1-0 win for Croatia is the favourite result, priced at 5/1 with Paddy Power, while a 1-1 draw is available at a standout 13/2 with William Hill. A goalless draw is priced at 7/1 with the same firm, and a 1-0 win for Ireland is 15/2 with Totesport. A 2-1 win for Croatia is at 10/1 with Betvictor, and the same scoreline in favour of Ireland is 14/1 with William Hill.

Edited by Park Life

I think we need an Intervention forum where we can discuss what we're gonna do about Stevie's gambling problem.

I think we need an Intervention forum where we can discuss what we're gonna do about Stevie's gambling problem.

:lol:

It's only a problem if you're shite at it. If this comes in, and I think it will, terrible problem quadrupling my money eh?

Put 100 quid in my will hill online account to go on roulette and blackjack, got down to 18 which I lobbed all on even on the roulette, came in and I won all my money back :D, what a rush

I've had a terrible euro 2012, was looking at a £350 loss since the start and put a fiver on Torres 4-0 tonight @ 40/1

Feel a bit better now, despite still being down £150, which I'll hopefully claw back if Germany win the thing

I've had a terrible euro 2012, was looking at a £350 loss since the start and put a fiver on Torres 4-0 tonight @ 40/1

Feel a bit better now, despite still being down £150, which I'll hopefully claw back if Germany win the thing

Fuck me. Each to their own and all that but you have bet 350quid on matches in 10days!?

Fuck me. Each to their own and all that but you have bet 350quid on matches in 10days!?

£65 on France to beat England, £55 Russia to beat Poland to name a few

had this on today, fingers crossed

182bmu.jpg

Waiting on England winning tonight for £400

needless to say this is one of the few times i'm getting behind them :D

We're going to draw.

Just to spite you.