Where is the

sammynb

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not embarrassed by the club but I will find it embarrassing if the chairman bows into public pressure and employs Shearer. All this talk of giving the place "a lift" is bollocks we need a fucking manager and someone to turn this place around not just a quick fix "feel good factor"....

and if your gonna send players off for swearing/arugeing, every match would end up 5 a side

usual bullshit

Would be complaining if it wasnt Smith, sending a player off in injury time for opening his gob when his team is 6-0 down sounds very very petty.

That to me is a message to the Allardyce defenders - his team absolutely destroyed.

Yes Man U are fucking brilliant but the incompetence throughout the team is manifest.

And by the way we're 6 points above 4th bottom.

I am not embarrassed by the club but I will find it embarrassing if the chairman bows into public pressure and employs Shearer. All this talk of giving the place "a lift" is bollocks we need a fucking manager and someone to turn this place around not just a quick fix "feel good factor"....

You think....? :lol:

and if your gonna send players off for swearing/arugeing, every match would end up 5 a side

usual bullshit

Would be complaining if it wasnt Smith, sending a player off in injury time for opening his gob when his team is 6-0 down sounds very very petty.

I reckon Smith has gone too far with the ref on purpose, to show us all how much he wants to win. ( :lol: ). Or perhaps he just can't be arsed with the fight and fancied a 3 match ban while we're already down to the bare bones.

What's the most we can fine the little fucker.

usual bullshit

To be fair questioning the linesmans legitimacy in view of those two decisions is something I'd have been tempted top do.

You think....? :lol:

Why bold just that part?

That wasn't a fucking umbrella in the crowd was it? :lol:

I want one right now tbh.

Very brave of Smith, I don't mind that at all. For one we won't have the useless monkey on the pitch next game (and hopefully for the rest of the season) but that was never a goal and he had every right to stand up for his team. Not petty at all.

Styles obviously told at the break, "Let us win or it's your job" and lo and behold. Several shocking decisions starting 3 mins into the half with the free kick decision. But nothing can mask how utterly shit we were today.

Given sending it into Cacapa...I could not believe my eyes. I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me.

There has to be change at this club and although we were never getting anything from this game with a caretaker manager and four players missing at Man U that performance beggars belief. Words can't describe what happened tonight. It's 5-0 to us all over again +1 and we'll never hear the end of it.

That to me is a message to the Allardyce defenders - his team absolutely destroyed.

Yes Man U are fucking brilliant but the incompetence throughout the team is manifest.

Knee-jerk-tastic tbh.

Yes, the team fell apart in the second half. How much has it to do with Allardyce though? The players he signed? Cacapa and Enrique did quite ok in the first 45 mins. Smith is appalling though, I give you that. But with all the turmoil that is going on at the club I don't think it is a great surprise what happened after Manchester went ahead 2-0.

Knee-jerk-tastic tbh.

Yes, the team fell apart in the second half. How much has it to do with Allardyce though? The players he signed? Cacapa and Enrique did quite ok in the first 45 mins. Smith is appalling though, I give you that. But with all the turmoil that is going on at the club I don't think it is a great surprise what happened after Manchester went ahead 2-0.

Do you think it would have been any different if he's still been in charge? - I don't for a nanosecond.

If Rooney had had his shooting boots on in the first half they would have had 10 - acceptable?

I've seen us got to old trafford with infinitely worse squads than today and not get as badly beaten.