Just Seen Didier Deschamps in Durham with Chris Mort.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if Newcastle would suit a foreign manager. (I do realise Deschamps wouldn't be the first BTW).

I just think that the way the crowd want the team to play versus the cold, cagey tactical approach of many continental coaches is a match made in ballbag.

I know Souness isn't exactly Mr.Flair, but he is passionate.

I'm not sure if Newcastle would suit a foreign manager. (I do realise Deschamps wouldn't be the first BTW).

I just think that the way the crowd want the team to play versus the cold, cagey tactical approach of many continental coaches is a match made in ballbag.

35986[/snapback]

Souness is foreign though ;)

35986[/snapback]

36001[/snapback]

My personal view is that NUFC should not be allowed to apoint a foreign manager.

The whole management people and staff of the NUFC team should be NUFC.

:wacko:

35986[/snapback]

36001[/snapback]

and inept.

35986[/snapback]

36001[/snapback]

My personal view is that NUFC should not be allowed to apoint a foreign manager.

The whole management people and staff of the NUFC team should be NUFC.

:huh:

36005[/snapback]

Freddie, is that you? :wacko:

35986[/snapback]

So...it's the fans fault? ;)

35986[/snapback]

36016[/snapback]

Top bombing! :wacko:

35986[/snapback]

36016[/snapback]

Some fans' fault.

I was being deliberatley tabloid, but I believe in my theory. The fans at Real Madrid get coaches sacked twice a season. They've spent almost as much as Chelsea and have won fuck all for the last few seasons.

Alex Ferguson recently said that we expect to win the World Cup up here. As much as I'm sure you love Glasgow's favourite son, he does know a bit about winning things.

I believe stability, hard work, patience, confidence and positivite attitude are the keys to success. That's why I hate clubs sacking managers mid season.

The crowd need to understand that as well as anyone.

35986[/snapback]

36016[/snapback]

Top bombing! :wacko:

36019[/snapback]

No, entirely predictable pot shot with a lack of imagination and style.

35986[/snapback]

So...it's the fans fault? :wacko:

36016[/snapback]

Top bombing! :huh:

36019[/snapback]

No, entirely predictable pot shot with a lack of imagination and style.

36026[/snapback]

I think it was a joke tbh jw ;)

35986[/snapback]

36016[/snapback]

Some fans' fault.

I was being deliberatley tabloid, but I believe in my theory. The fans at Real Madrid get coaches sacked twice a season. They've spent almost as much as Chelsea and have won fuck all for the last few seasons.

Alex Ferguson recently said that we expect to win the World Cup up here. As much as I'm sure you love Glasgow's favourite son, he does know a bit about winning things.

I believe stability, hard work, patience, confidence and positivite attitude are the keys to success. That's why I hate clubs sacking managers mid season.

36024[/snapback]

I understand and probably agree with you, but is it the majority or the minority causing the problems? Despite the poor performances, I've only ever heard a few muffled calls for Souness to be sacked during a game. A quick chorus of 'Souness Out' from those noisey wags in the East Stand. It's hardly the hankerchief waving pig head throwing antics of the Spanish. :wacko:

35986[/snapback]

36016[/snapback]

Some fans' fault.

36024[/snapback]

I understand and probably agree with you, but is it the majority or the minority causing the problems? Despite the poor performances, I've only ever heard a few muffled calls for Souness to be sacked during a game. A quick chorus of 'Souness Out' from those noisey wags in the East Stand. It's hardly the hankerchief waving pig head throwing antics of the Spanish. :wacko:

36029[/snapback]

Well I never said all fans anyway!

That would have been stupid. :huh:

Sorry people. Must be losing my touch no one has really gone for this one. Pity Cat mag and Scottish mag aren't around they would have twigged what with me living in Glasgow.

36018[/snapback]

I thought of that and then thought there was a possibility that you were in Durham for work or something. Decided to leave well alone anyway in case I made myself look daft. ;)

Sorry people. Must be losing my touch no one has really gone for this one. Pity Cat mag and Scottish mag aren't around they would have twigged what with me living in Glasgow.

36018[/snapback]

I thought of that and then thought there was a possibility that you were in Durham for work or something. Decided to leave well alone anyway in case I made myself look daft. ;)

36038[/snapback]

I fail to see the element of risk tbh.

36018[/snapback]

36038[/snapback]

I fail to see the element of risk tbh.

36040[/snapback]

Predictable tbh.

35986[/snapback]

36016[/snapback]

36024[/snapback]

I think the crowd would understand if we were being managed by someone who had a track record of success but we don't - we have Graeme Souness. And don't mistake him winning a trophy at every club he's been at as success because he has also ultimately ruined every club he has been at.

Edited by Skol