Borderline Boilers

Jimbo

Lauren Laverne. Yes please. Right, I know I am going to get slaughtered, but for years, I've had a bit of a thing for.........

karen_brady_2200518.jpg

Karen Brady.

Who's in Monkey's Fists last picture?

:unsure: 5 o clock shadow in that photo ffs. She doesn't always look like one, but in that photo she looks just like a fella in a dress.

Lauren Laverne. Yes please. Right, I know I am going to get slaughtered, but for years, I've had a bit of a thing for.........

karen_brady_2200518.jpg

Karen Brady.

:unsure: 5 o clock shadow in that photo ffs. She doesn't always look like one, but in that photo she looks just like a fella in a dress.

:razz: She does a bit like. Some bloke in a dress with a bit lippy on.

Some mental suggestions in this thread :unsure:

Has anyone mentioned Cheryl Cole, Melissa Theroux, Carmen Electra or Eva Mendes yet, the bunch of on the verge of rotten but I would consider if they begged sluts!?

Guest Gordon McKeag

karen_brady_2200518.jpg

Karen Brady.

:icon_lol: 5 o clock shadow in that photo ffs. She doesn't always look like one, but in that photo she looks just like a fella in a dress.

She is a boiler there's nothing borderline about her.

That blurb man. Suddenly I feel far less ashamed about the stuff that's out there on the internet in "my" name. :icon_lol:

"Harry Potter fanfic enthusiasts can even pretend that this is Hermione Granger about to take a dip in one of Gryffindor’s bathtubs, and then let their imagination run free as to what she’ll do once she’s in the water, all alone and thinking of Ron…"

;)

The picture's a fake btw, Kevin.