Borderline Boilers

Jimbo

To carry on the point made by Manc Mag early on this thread about brainy being sexy ;

Aminatta Forna.

0aminattaforna.jpg

Would get it, literally, philosophically, and up the stinker.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

What does she do then? Other than up the arse?

Brains does make beauty MF, as I know. There was a very intelleigent girl in the year below me called Nada Farhoud. She was half Lebonese, didn't look conventionally attractive, but she did it for me. Not in that way sadly. There was someone called Becky Clarke, who was intimidatingly intelligent, she had a 1st from Oxford, but she was hot.

Back to pictures now:

pink_4.jpg

Pink

tv_baftas_18_wenn1320995.jpg

Catherine Tate. What makes this worse is that she is so utterly irritating and talentless.

Edited by Billy Castell

I bet the women on this page make others :unsure: like the bassline of the Reptilia. Good choices guys.

Kevin will go blind if he gets hold of this thread. Sadly, you can use a computer if you're blind.

I bet the women on this page make others :unsure: like the bassline of the Reptilia. Good choices guys.

Kevin will go blind if he gets hold of this thread. Sadly, you can use a computer if you're blind.

I don't know, they're all overage.

Guest Gordon McKeag
What does she do then? Other than up the arse?

Brains does make beauty MF, as I know. There was a very intelleigent girl in the year below me called Nada Farhoud. She was half Lebonese, didn't look conventionally attractive, but she did it for me. Not in that way sadly. There was someone called Becky Clarke, who was intimidatingly intelligent, she had a 1st from Oxford, but she was hot.

Back to pictures now:

pink_4.jpg

Pink

tv_baftas_18_wenn1320995.jpg

Catherine Tate. What makes this worse is that she is so utterly irritating and talentless.

eyes too close together, I bet them tits are shite as well, when they're unrapped, like risen fried eggs with the same fat consistency

Guest Gordon McKeag
large_0fmoe8v9kvn9.jpg

Susanna Reid

Borderline her?? Are you fuckin sure? Not one person on here (putting their wives and lasses aside and out of mind) wouldn't love to fuckin put their mark on her borderline, she's gorgeous.

Guest Gordon McKeag
Catherine Tate definitely qualifies. I'm developing a bit of a taste for red-heads

redheads.jpg

Love em :unsure:

Looks like Willo Flood our survey says NUR NURR

Sharleen-Spiteri-d%C3%A9vast%C3%A9e-par-lhospitalisation-d-Alistair-McErlaine.jpg

Sharleen Spiteri

Fuck all borderline about Spiteri. My lass likes her so I had to go and see her in concert last year. Was pleasantly surprised, and she would definitely get it. She was claiming that geordie accents get her moist an'all.