Borderline Boilers

Jimbo

Fuck all these old birds.

demilovatohag.jpg

How is that Borderline you Potato-Humping bambaclaart?!

I thought this thread needed some decent lookers in it. So I decided to put up a very very hot girl to balance out the overall thread.

She's only 17 btw :jesuswept:

I could go straight for Victoria Coren. As long as we didn't have to have sex or anything. She'd be the poifect wife though. :yahoo:

I could sort that out for you mate :yahoo: ...with her like :jesuswept: ...although am sure you're very nice too :yahoo:

Lisa Edelstein and Victoria Coren are once again NOWHERE FUCKING NEAR BORDERLINE.

This thread either needs separating into threads for generally fit birds/ mature birds still well worth one/ borderline boilers if it is to have any future.

And Kevin - fuck off.

Lisa Edelstein and Victoria Coren are once again NOWHERE FUCKING NEAR BORDERLINE.

This thread either needs separating into threads for generally fit birds/ mature birds still well worth one/ borderline boilers if it is to have any future.

And Kevin - fuck off.

Correct, they're awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy below borderline..

Thank God Kevin isn't guarding South Korea. He seems to have too much trouble with the concept of a borderline. I won't use this to mention a ginger person I'm fond of again.

Gemmill?

Thank God Kevin isn't guarding South Korea. He seems to have too much trouble with the concept of a borderline. I won't use this to mention a ginger person I'm fond of again.

Gemmill?

Is he ginger? I meant a ginger woman on TV you cheeky sod :jesuswept:

Not that she's a boiler but since we're on about Scowtash lassies, I lurve Kirsty Young.

I did hear that you liked 'em Young :lol:

I think she's smart and would really like to have sex with her but to say you love her is a bit creepy tbh Alex, have you really thought this through?

Thought about it a lot whilst stalking her tbh.

shouldnt this thread be called "women who were quite clearly stunning/goregeous/hot in their youth and are still canny good now like" :lol:

It probably should, you're spot on, mate.

Whilst watching 'Lie to me' with the Missus I have urgings to do things with 'Foster'. If I said "I'd fucking love to go back to your place' she'd know I was telling the truth. :lol:

Gillian-Foster-lie-to-me-8905741-50.jpg

Kelli Williams