Anyone worried?

smoggeordie

understand that folk are cheesed off, but could anyone have expected us to win those games under alardyce?

I don't think anybody did tbh, but there was always hope :icon_lol: it's not until the final whistle goes and then it kicks in how much shite we could be in, the transfer window is about to end soon and seriously if they don't get one forward or creative midfielder in, then it will be danger!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need players!

Obvious headline but tonite proved it Butt and Rozenhal!? Depth I think not.

I have a funny feeling that Giles Barnes might be a last minute scramble buy. The same funny feeling at the start of the window that we might get Woody backs so its probably bollocks. Even if we did get Barnes we'd still need 2-3 more players. Fuck I'm anxious. :icon_lol:

understand that folk are cheesed off, but could anyone have expected us to win those games under alardyce?

Statistically speaking, Allardyce vs. Wenger V Keegan vs. Wenger, it's pretty clear cut if you wanted to bet on it.

Nah, not worried in the slightest. This season's not really that important, as long as we don't get pulled in to an unlikely relegation battle I can't see us having too many problems. We'll stabalise then strengthen during the summer, then come back stronger next season. King Kev needs to ignore any media hype crap that starts getting kicked upand concentrate on planning for next season tbh.

Boro, Blackburn, Fulham, Reading, Mackems. All home games. All winnable. And it's not like we're gonna lose all the other games we have left.

West Ham, Everton, Portsmouth, Birmingham, Villa. All away, but all something we can realistically get something from.

One good home win against the smoggies to restore confidence, and we'll be on the up.

Chill out, chaps.

Boro, Blackburn, Fulham, Reading, Mackems. All home games. All winnable. And it's not like we're gonna lose all the other games we have left.

West Ham, Everton, Portsmouth, Birmingham, Villa. All away, but all something we can realistically get something from.

One good home win against the smoggies to restore confidence, and we'll be on the up.

Chill out, chaps.

Exactamundo :icon_lol:

Aye, we knew Sam had the easy half of the season and KK is left to recover what he can. the rest of the season is about KK taking stock of what he has at his disposal preparing for next season. We wont go down, we wont get into europe.

Statistically speaking, Allardyce vs. Wenger V Keegan vs. Wenger, it's pretty clear cut if you wanted to bet on it.

Statistically speaking 99% of your posts are utter nonsense.

And I bet your next one is too. :icon_lol:

Well the above post is accurate, so I must have hit the lucky 1% this time. Just ignore my next 99 posts.

Well the above post is accurate, so I must have hit the lucky 1% this time. Just ignore my next 99 posts.

Damn, I should have put money on this. The odds wouldn't have been any good though...

Damn, I should have put money on this. The odds wouldn't have been any good though...

But you're clearly not the type to trust the odds.

[quote name='grasshopper' post='433955'

Christ, what the fuck is that in your avatar? :icon_lol:

cheeky get! thats wor lass :angry:

Hoyman, aa hopes she kin cook an' is good in the sack :nufc:

cheeky get! thats wor lass :huff:

Hoyman, aa hopes she kin cook an' is good in the sack :angry:

how dare you. sometimes i have to hit her over the head with a newspaper when she drags her arse along the carpet. :nufc:

cheeky get! thats wor lass :angry:

Hoyman, aa hopes she kin cook an' is good in the sack :huff:

how dare you. sometimes i have to hit her over the head with a newspaper when she drags her arse along the carpet. :nufc:

Now now, you shouldn't resort to cruelty no matter what :angry:

Guest Patrokles

And I bet your next one is too. :nufc:

But you're clearly not the type to trust the odds.

Statistically speaking, Keegan has more wins against Arsenal as Newcastle manager than Allardyce. :icon_lol:

I don't think anybody did tbh, but there was always hope :icon_lol: it's not until the final whistle goes and then it kicks in how much shite we could be in, the transfer window is about to end soon and seriously if they don't get one forward or creative midfielder in, then it will be danger!

KK was on Sky yesterday saying that Emre will be a big player for us, that may be his answer to the creative midfield problem. Maybe Kev can do what BS,Souness and Roeder failed to do and get him to play to his potential. Big fuckin maybe tho`

yup. we need at least another 4 wins to be sure of securing top flight status. i can't see where our next goal let alone our next win is coming from. boro is a massive game. must win. anything less could set the tone for a relegation battle. we've dropped far too many points at home.