relegation

jab

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice work fella's. on paper our team if all played to their potential is a top 10 side and no more.sadly we can't even play to even part of our potential.

my moneys on us finishing 15th, and below the mackems. i really think we need (pardon the pun) a good clear out in the summer and a transfer budget and prospective signigs planned well in advance.

if we don't we are fucked.

Anyone who expected miracles and that we'd be turning teams over after only a few games is a complete fucktard :nufc:

Everyone just needs to chill the fuck out and stick behind the team :(

Now then, those three teams :

Derby RELEGATED

Fulham (still play these us at home)ALMOST GONE

Bolton SAFE

Reading (still play these us at home)SAFE

I reckon those will finish below us

Boro I reckon will finish above us SAFE

Not sure about

Mackems (still play these us at home)DODGYBirmingham (need t oplay these away)

wigan VERY DODGY

Checking the run-ins, you should be OK if you can muster up a defence and scrape some draws.

Derby & Fulham are doomed, with a scrap between the five above.

Stay up - its a good weekend away <_<

you know what son, coming on here as a Blackburn fan is bad enough, then harping on about big clubs is even worse especially when I was at your shithole ground 3 times in the 1980's when we had more fans than you in there, but worst of all you choose the biggest and most stupid fuckin username I've ever seen.

How old are you ? Blue fucking Peter ??

Is that your best shot you fucking retard? Are you that desperate to feel better that you have a go at my username...get a grip on reality you loser.

You should keep your gob shut about attendances in the eighties - check your own home attendances first - cant see any 50,000 there 'son'

You are not a big club - big clubs are big because they are successful. You are a well supported club that has won fuck all. Theres a difference.

How well do you support your team? Why are you posting on this site when you should be on your way home from Villa?

Consoling yourself that you had a lot of supporters at our ground in the eighties is a very good measure of how shit life must be supporting the barcodes.

Go back to propping the bar up and maybe visit sid james's park once more when your new messiah arrives.

you're a fuckin cretin if you think your poxy little club will ever be as big as Newcastle.

YOu need to learn to distinguish the difference between big and successful.

Were Notts Forest the biggest club in europe when they won the European Cup ? Were they bollocks. What about Wimbledon when they won the FA Cup ? did that make them bigger than the team they beat in the Final ? Did it bollocks.

Our attendances in the 1980's were quite good for a badly run club, but that was the case at Newcastle for years.

Like I said, I was at your shitty litle ground before your sugar daddy came in, and we had more supporters than you in your own wooden stadium.

I don't need to prove to anybody how much I support Newcastle, I've watched the club since 1964 and saw hundreds of away games.

You lot are so shite you booed the bloke who won you the title almost single handed. What utter crap.

Blue fucking Peter.

Anyone who expected miracles and that we'd be turning teams over after only a few games is a complete fucktard :nufc:

Everyone just needs to chill the fuck out and stick behind the team :(

Now then, those three teams :

Derby RELEGATED

Fulham (still play these us at home)ALMOST GONE

Bolton SAFE

Reading (still play these us at home)SAFE

I reckon those will finish below us

Boro I reckon will finish above us SAFE

Not sure about

Mackems (still play these us at home)DODGYBirmingham (need t oplay these away)

wigan VERY DODGY

Checking the run-ins, you should be OK if you can muster up a defence and scrape some draws.

Derby & Fulham are doomed, with a scrap between the five above.

Stay up - its a good weekend away <_<

you know what son, coming on here as a Blackburn fan is bad enough, then harping on about big clubs is even worse especially when I was at your shithole ground 3 times in the 1980's when we had more fans than you in there, but worst of all you choose the biggest and most stupid fuckin username I've ever seen.

How old are you ? Blue fucking Peter ??

Is that your best shot you fucking retard? Are you that desperate to feel better that you have a go at my username...get a grip on reality you loser.

You should keep your gob shut about attendances in the eighties - check your own home attendances first - cant see any 50,000 there 'son'

You are not a big club - big clubs are big because they are successful. You are a well supported club that has won fuck all. Theres a difference.

How well do you support your team? Why are you posting on this site when you should be on your way home from Villa?

Consoling yourself that you had a lot of supporters at our ground in the eighties is a very good measure of how shit life must be supporting the barcodes.

Go back to propping the bar up and maybe visit sid james's park once more when your new messiah arrives.

you're a fuckin cretin if you think your poxy little club will ever be as big as Newcastle.

YOu need to learn to distinguish the difference between big and successful.

Were Notts Forest the biggest club in europe when they won the European Cup ? Were they bollocks. What about Wimbledon when they won the FA Cup ? did that make them bigger than the team they beat in the Final ? Did it bollocks.

Our attendances in the 1980's were quite good for a badly run club, but that was the case at Newcastle for years.

Like I said, I was at your shitty litle ground before your sugar daddy came in, and we had more supporters than you in your own wooden stadium.

I don't need to prove to anybody how much I support Newcastle, I've watched the club since 1964 and saw hundreds of away games.

You lot are so shite you booed the bloke who won you the title almost single handed. What utter crap.

Blue fucking Peter.

:)

In fairness, its not all about support numbers, though that has a baring. We certainly aint whiter than white, but blackburn are - a "shitty little club" <_< and if this guy is your stereotypical BR fan, then enough said.

I'll take that now

not really bothered about the mackems and smoggies finishing above us although I suppose this northeast league will get a mention again

That's how I feel too.

I'll take that now

not really bothered about the mackems and smoggies finishing above us although I suppose this northeast league will get a mention again

Anything above relegation for this season is fine (obviously higher the better, as much for moral and such as anything, but whatever really).

The real meat and veg is the summer and then next season.

Well, we arguably need the 40 points. Thats another 12 from where we are now.

Fulham (H)

Reading (H)

Mackems (H)

Blackburn (H)

Birmingham (A)

Id be looking at those five games. 3 wins and 2 draws would even give us 11 which Id imagine would be enough.

The last few seasons most points relegated were 38, 34, 33, 33, 42.

I think they'll have a stronger finish than us, though Ive not checked their fixtures. As I keep saying, there are 3 teams worse than us (at least) so we wont go down (Derby, Reading, Fulham to name 3).