Summer Clearout

Chaser

As in the title, we have to make a serious clearout rather than an adjustment to shake this side up. This needs to be a revolution. Who do we keep and who do we clear?

Going on the idea that people dont want to go, I would keep the following:

Given, Harper

Beye, Faye

Milner, Duff, Nzogbia, Butt

Owen, Martins.

These wouldnt necessarily form the nucleus of the side for next season but could at least be squad players if required. Butt does a job which would probably see him as a squad player. Im still not sure of Owen but if we dont get rid this season then he'll go next season anyway.

This would see the following leave

Carr, Taylor, Cacapa, Enrique, Rozenhal, Ramage

Emre, Barton, Geremi

Viduka, Smith, Ameobi.

Going on the idea that people dont want to go, I would keep the following:

Given, Harper

Beye, Faye

Milner, Duff, Nzogbia, Butt

Owen, Martins.

FYP

And Shay will have to show some form and sign a new contract without the alleged he starts when fit clause because on form he is shit.

Id definately prefer these to stay: Beye, Feye, Duff, Given, Harper, Milner

Id be happy if these stayed but wouldnt loose sleep if they left: Owen, Martins, Zog, Taylor,

Not arsed about: Butt, Carr, Enrique, Emre, Cacapa, Geremi, Ameobi, Ramage, Viduka,

Just get out: Rozenhal, Barton, Smith,

Pretty much the same with a few minor changes

Id definately prefer these to stay: Beye, Faye, Given, Harper, Milner, N'Zogbia

Id be happy if these stayed but wouldnt loose sleep if they left: Owen, Martins, Duff, Taylor, Carroll

Not arsed about: Butt, Carr, Enrique, Emre, Cacapa, Geremi, Ameobi, Ramage, Viduka,

Just get out: Rozenhal, Barton, Smith,

In terms of starting XI next season, I'd only want Given/Harper (let them actually compete for the jersey in pre-season), Beye, Faye and N'Zogbia (left wing or centre-mid). Everyone else's place should be under-theat but realistically bringing in seven new starters for next season is going to be tough. Maybe the likes of Carroll and Kadar will show enough between now and August to be given run's in the first team too.

Smith,Viduka,Ameobi,Barton,Butt,Taylor,EmreCacrapa should all go, we may get a few quid for Taylor,Emre & Smith but thats about it

If we can get a good price for Given then let him go, his kicking is shocking and I rate Harper as good at shot stopping

I wouldnt want to loose Owen,Oba,Duff,Milner,Zog,Beye,Faye

being realistic tho` KK isnt going to dump more than half the team but I hope the players he signs relegate the one`s we have to bit part subs

Also WTF is wrong with Enrique??

oot!

Carr

Cacapa

Rozenhal

Ramage

Emre

Barton

Smith

Geremi

Butt

Troisi

Martins

Viduka

Stays

Given

Harper

Forster

Krul

Soderberg

Beye

Taylor

Faye

Enrique

Edgar

Kadar

Tozer

Duff

Zoggy

Milner

LuaLua

Owen

Shola :hiya:

Carroll

Zamblera

Baheng

Edited by Geordie Boyo

oot!

Troisi

Stays

Shola :hiya:

That's a huge call, especially the later, joke or not.

Have you actually every seen Troisi play?

If he isn't joking than it's fair to say the poor lad wouldn't know what day it is.

hence the wink...!

I have seen Troisi play. I thought he would maybe get a game or two this season, but he hasn't for oe reason or another where as LuaLua has because he's capable & effective. I would like to see a new player with a lot of pace come in on the right-wing, with Milner as back-up.

hence the wink...!

I have seen Troisi play. I thought he would maybe get a game or two this season, but he hasn't for oe reason or another where as LuaLua has because he's capable & effective. I would like to see a new player with a lot of pace come in on the right-wing, with Milner as back-up.

I know he has had some issues witht he fact he wants to play for the Australian Olympic team in September do you think this might have something to do with it?

I don't know how possible it would be to vastly overhaul the team as some are suggesting, simply in terms of the logistics of signing and selling of so many players.

From what I've seen, I would get rid of Smith, Barton, Rozenhal, Viduka, Taylor, Ramage, Emre , Carr and Ameobi no questions asked.

I don't think there's anyone I'd be really that arsed about leaving except maybe Beye, Faye, and N'Zogbia, as long as a significantly better replacement was brought in. As I say, it will be difficult to change the team so dramatically so I suspect many of the players in your 'oot!' lists will be staying.

One thing is for sure, I want to see Ashley spend some of his fucking money this summer. I remember when he took over people made comparisons to Abramovich and Chelsea. Doesn't look too fucking similar at the moment, does it?

I think if we sold all of those players, we may be able to make around £15 million in sales. Barton, Smith & Emre would probably make about £10 million in total. If we sold N'Zogbia, I would expect Spuds to bid around £5 for him alone. Taylor might also attract interest.

The rest we may have to peddle or let go of.

I don't know how possible it would be to vastly overhaul the team as some are suggesting, simply in terms of the logistics of signing and selling of so many players.

From what I've seen, I would get rid of Smith, Barton, Rozenhal, Viduka, Taylor, Ramage, Emre , Carr and Ameobi no questions asked.

I don't think there's anyone I'd be really that arsed about leaving except maybe Beye, Faye, and N'Zogbia, as long as a significantly better replacement was brought in. As I say, it will be difficult to change the team so dramatically so I suspect many of the players in your 'oot!' lists will be staying.

One thing is for sure, I want to see Ashley spend some of his fucking money this summer. I remember when he took over people made comparisons to Abramovich and Chelsea. Doesn't look too fucking similar at the moment, does it?

The summer will be the big test for him, if he's in it for the long haul or to make a few bob?, should have splashed a bit the end of January and looking at the squad now, it wouldn't have been a panic buy or two!

I think if we sold all of those players, we may be able to make around £15 million in sales. Barton, Smith & Emre would probably make about £10 million in total. If we sold N'Zogbia, I would expect Spuds to bid around £5 for him alone. Taylor might also attract interest.

The rest we may have to peddle or let go of.

They're jews, not jocks man. :hiya:

Beye and maybe enrique. the rest shud be sold

Enrique. :hiya:

Upon reflection, and not from depising because of lack of sleep and other reasons;

I'd keep Beye, Faye, Given, N'Zogbia, Duff, Milner (as a squad player only), Owen.

The rest can FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW. PISSANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

hence the wink...!

Well...you're lucky there like. :hiya:

If we weren't so relegation-tastic I would love to see the likes of Troisi and Carroll in the first team. Just to see if they could cut it...

We should hoy them in anyway lets face it they cant do much worse than the mugs playing now.

Carroll definitely - as soon as he came on yesterday the man u defence realised there was a game on - wins loads inthe air and instigated our goal with his strength and eagerness to get stuck in - even if he doesn't score what are you sacrificing by replacing smith with him lets face it smith couldn't score in a hartlepool nightclub with a twenty quid note stapled to his forehead

Edited by Norbert Colon

Beye and maybe enrique. the rest shud be sold

Enrique. :hiya:

Upon reflection, and not from depising because of lack of sleep and other reasons;

I'd keep Beye, Faye, Given, N'Zogbia, Duff, Milner (as a squad player only), Owen.

The rest can FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW. PISSANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont see whats so funny about enrique. Hasnt done too badly when he has played imo