Steven Taylor

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torn heart-lige brought on by an undersized bank balance and the strain of carrying an oversized ego.

Edgar hopefully pointed out to him how to play well while being undernourished.

Commentator on FSC said he had a stomach bug, whatever that means.

What's with N'Zogbia? no sign of him last week and not on the bench this week, and can't find any reports saying he's injured.

Commentator on FSC said he had a stomach bug, whatever that means.

What's with N'Zogbia? no sign of him last week and not on the bench this week, and can't find any reports saying he's injured.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1281956,00.html

"slight knee injury" sounds bollocks to me. He must be in a huff.

Nice to see Beye and Owen fill in for him lingering after the final whistle. :lol:

At least the came to the stand that makes all the noise rather than the romantic gesture of going to the Gallowgate.

Nice to see Beye and Owen fill in for him lingering after the final whistle. :(

At least the came to the stand that makes all the noise rather than the romantic gesture of going to the Gallowgate.

You'll be calling him a kiss-ass soon :lol:

Edited by Holden McGroin

How did Edgar play by the way? Always liked him.

He was the one player I thought had a look of panic about him a few times. Hoofed the ball straight back to reading on occassion. Understandable though given his lack of experience, and forgiveable when we're playing this well collectively, in a losing team he'd probably have got a load of shit for it though.

He was the one player I thought had a look of panic about him a few times. Hoofed the ball straight back to reading on occassion. Understandable though given his lack of experience, and forgiveable when we're playing this well collectively, in a losing team he'd probably have got a load of shit for it though.

Yeah I agree, couple of hooked shots straight up in the air. Hes not all that inexperienced though, it must be nearly 2 years since he scored against Man U for us. I still prefer the look of Taylor at the minute.

Yeah I agree, couple of hooked shots straight up in the air. Hes not all that inexperienced though, it must be nearly 2 years since he scored against Man U for us. I still prefer the look of Taylor at the minute.

How is he not inexperienced? How many games has he played again? Please remind me.

Last season.

How is he not inexperienced? How many games has he played again? Please remind me.

Exactly, in prem experience terms he's a complete novice who only has an handful of appearances. In the past what i've seen of him i was impressed as he looks like a cool, calm style of defender who is comfortable enough with the ball as well. There was one game (can't remember when exactly) when our defence was all over the shop and Ramage went off injured, Edgar came on and we had no trouble for the rest of that match as he turned in a very assured performance.

Obviously we need to see alot more of him to make any judgement, but i like the look of him.

Yesterday he did actually have 2 or 3 moments of uncertainty, but it happens and it didn't cost us so it wasn't disasterous or anything.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Doyle and Kitson are hardly the most fucking lethal strike force in the country. Hes played reserve team football every week for 2 years, he knows how to kick a ball. He looked like he had parkinsons he was that shaky yesterday. Agree or not, I dont care, Imo Taylor is the better player.

Doyle and Kitson are hardly the most fucking lethal strike force in the country. Hes played reserve team football every week for 2 years, he knows how to kick a ball. He looked like he had parkinsons he was that shaky yesterday. Agree or not, I dont care, Imo Taylor is the better player.

Yes because it's totally the same as playing over 100 first team games like Taylor has isn't it?

I dont remember saying it was fucknuts

Aye ok then.

If you think Edgar is experienced then you're an ever bigger muppet than I thought.

Bloke next to me was claiming he has stormed out over this £52k per week malarkey. Probably bollocks though.

The commentators claimed it was a stomach bug but it is Newcastle, it could been the fact some forgot to polish his bling.

If he seriously thinks he's worth 52k a week, he can fuck off right now.

Keep seeing the stories pop in to the press that Newcastle are 'scared' of losing Taylor... but why?! To be honest he's been one of the more consistantly error prone players in the team this season for me. And why oh why does he have to keep doing stupid shit like grabing a random part of his anatomy when the ball's obviously hit him elsewhere?!