The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

Anyone actually know if something is going to happen or have they just heard it from a mates cousin's brother or whatever

99.99% chance nothing will happen, just someone acting the twat

Well im going to be buzing now anyway til 6pm cause you never know....

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone actually know if something is going to happen or have they just heard it from a mates cousin's brother or whatever

99.99% chance nothing will happen, just someone acting the twat

Aye - 90% of people get buzzing and then rant about how shit everything is when nothing happens.

Don't know why people make this shit up and stick to it :lol:

If there was a press conference or announcement it would have been announced this morning.

The only thing I can think of is something related to Milner or perhaps a new Owen contract.

Till then I will go in with maximum skepticism.

Jimmy Bullard anyone?

What about him?

You wanna have him in ...........?

When it was first mooted towards the end of last season, I said no. Now, I'd say yes, at the right price etc. Mainly because he's decent and the squad is small. I just find it funny that wykikitoon is in favour of him coming when he doesn't rate Wright-Phillips. If that is what he was getting at.

Jimmy Bullard anyone?

What about him?

You wanna have him in ...........?

When it was first mooted towards the end of last season, I said no. Now, I'd say yes, at the right price etc. Mainly because he's decent and the squad is small. I just find it funny that wykikitoon is in favour of him coming when he doesn't rate Wright-Phillips. If that is what he was getting at.

I'd deffo have Bullard in, reckon he'd really come in to his own in a big team.

... I'm still waiting for this player that Fat Ash reckons is coming in that'll blow my socks off :lol:

Malouda anyone :lol:

Chelsea have risked angering Real Madrid by advertising replica Robinho shirts for sale before the transfer for the Brazil forward has been completed.

Chief executive Peter Kenyon is confident of wrapping up the deal for the 24-year-old, with Chelsea's official offer online pre-empting the move by taking orders for kits with Robinho's name printed and the number 'to be confirmed'.

Despite Real president Ramon Calderon insisting "the coach and the sports director want the player to stay and I am sure he will", Robinho's departure from the Bernabeu appears inevitable.

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard believes Robinho could "light up the league".

"He is a fantastic player, I saw a lot of him last season watching the Spanish games. He had a very good season until he got injured and it broke his season up a bit," Lampard said on official Chelsea website chelseafc.com.

"He has great flair, and something that would be nice to bring into our team. We have flair players already but he is another option and he could light up the league.

"He will have to get used to it because it is different to Spain, but he showed he is a world-class player both at Madrid and for Brazil, and world-class players adapt."

... I'm still waiting for this player that Fat Ash reckons is coming in that'll blow my socks off :lol:

Can you find me a quote where Mr.Ashley said anything of the sort?

... I'm still waiting for this player that Fat Ash reckons is coming in that'll blow my socks off :)

Nope, it's purely speculation :lol:

... I'm still waiting for this player that Fat Ash reckons is coming in that'll blow my socks off :icon_lol:

Nope, it's purely speculation :lol:

Exactly so don't get your pichfork out just yet :)