The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

I'll come back to this thread in three days time, I'm not making any predictions, all I'm going to say is what is the name of the King who chopped his wife's heed off.

We are singing Henry the 8th :D:) :) :o

You'll have to hum that one for me.

:lol: :lol: :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pavlyuchenko has just signed for Spurs

roman_pavlyuchenko240a.jpg

Another position weakened if Berbatov goes. Nice one.

The haircut spells failure. FACT. :)

Looks like the class mate that every fucker else hated.

Guest Stevie

A lot of rumours that we could be signing Heskey. Heskey's one of these players people who know nothing about football dismiss as shite. He has good days and bad days, speaking personally I think for a number of reasons, this could be a good deal for the toon, and we might even be able to get rid of Smith/Shola as part of the deal.

to be honest id take heskey he seems to work well with owen, id take lita aswell. watching the match yesterday its obvious we need another striker aswell as other positions. god knows when viduka will be fit, not sure whats going on with carroll and my grandma could do a better job than shola and smith

Heskey's unplayable on his day. Obviously depends on the fee etc. but he could be a canny signing for us. He'd improve the squad without a doubt.

to be honest id take heskey he seems to work well with owen, id take lita aswell. watching the match yesterday its obvious we need another striker aswell as other positions. god knows when viduka will be fit, not sure whats going on with carroll and my grandma could do a better job than shola and smith

Carroll is out injured I think.

We could do (and have done) worse then Heskey, I'd hope we could manage a little better too though.

Although if it were Heskey and then looking at someone in January then that might be the best we could hope for (along with a couple in midfield and defence).

Apparently owen is set to cause KK a blow by leaving to spurs or man united

I honestly think if we lose Owen it's really going to be bad thing for now and the future, not only in a playing sense, but for the precedent it sets as well.

Apparently owen is set to cause KK a blow by leaving to spurs or man united

I honestly think if we lose Owen it's really going to be bad thing for now and the future, not only in a playing sense, but for the precedent it sets as well.

He brings players to the club aswell. i remember when martins signed he said the main factor was to play with michael owen