The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

The bloke who announced a big signing was on the way hours before we signed Jonas has said expect an announcement at 6pm that we will be very happy with

who is this bloke? and if there is no signing by 6 i think snake should be banned for building our hopes up

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SWP has signed a 4 year deal at Citeh according to the Beeb. Shame we couldn't have nipped in and let Milner go at the same time.

Would rather have Milner

Me too. I doubt he's even asking for half what SWP is reportedly getting.

he's nowhere near as good though that's prob why

i'm guessing milner wants the same wages taylor is on

I agree, he's not, but 80k p/w is ridiculous. There'll be better players out there for less.

Some bellend on the chronicle forum says we're making an announcement at 6pm. :lol:

EDIT: I really should have read at least one of the posts on this page before posting this

Edited by smoggeordie

Something is stirring in the woods. Stay frosty. :lol:

I'm putting my trust in you here parky

blind faith that by 7oclock at the latest we have a big annoucment!

this optimism shite better pay off

Optimism always pays off. © Parky Foundation. ∆

Some bellend on the chronicle forum says we're making an announcement at 6pm. :lol:

EDIT: I really should have read at least one of the posts on this page before posting this

Ameobi is going to sign a 5 year deal worth 100k a week

I've had it on very good authority, a text from my mate, that something is defo happening at 6pm, not sure what day like but defo 6.

Kick off is at 5.30

shame about swp like. would have been ideal

Why swap one winger who can't cross for another one, admittedly he's a bit faster.

There is much better value abroad, just a shame our much heralded negotiating team appears a bit shit.

Big announcement? Yeah, righto - I fear it's all turning a bit like the boy who cried wolf with our club, until I see something happen I don't believe it. Besides, one signing isn't going to make it all okay again, Fat boy needs to pull his finger out and I can't see that happening before transfer deadline day.

shame about swp like. would have been ideal

To wash the first team players kit?

Getting rid of Milner for £9m whos on £30k a week for SWP whos going to cost what? £15? and £80k when they are much of a muchness (IMO Milner is better) just doesnt make sense.

The bloke who announced a big signing was on the way hours before we signed Jonas has said expect an announcement at 6pm that we will be very happy with

haha i hope so

"ameobi and smith sold to sunderland in £23m deal"

hahahahahaha

Anyone actually know if something is going to happen or have they just heard it from a mates cousin's brother or whatever

Isnt that the same as a mates cousin :lol:

YES! :)

Anyone actually know if something is going to happen or have they just heard it from a mates cousin's brother or whatever

99.99% chance nothing will happen, just someone acting the twat