The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole robinho saga is getting worse by the day. i feel for the guy he has publicly come out and said he doesnt wana go and real madrid are only keeping him cause they couldn't get ronaldo. seems unfair.should do a gutierrez an use that fifa rule. same with berbatov too.

i dont understand why these players go to spurs. there shit.

We havent exactly been a great side in last few years but we havent lost to spurs in the league in 3 seasons...why cause there shit shit shit

i dont understand why these players go to spurs. there sht.

We havent exactly been a great side in last few years but we havent lost to spurs in the league in 3 seasons...why cause there

Because we finished fifth twice on the bounce and then won a trophy? Just a thought.

We havent exactly been a great side in last few years but we havent lost to spurs in the league in 3 seasons...why cause there

Because we finished fifth twice on the bounce and then won a trophy? Just a thought.

WoW. You won the mickey mouse Kjub de shiet trophy. Aren't you bad boys in the sun, now?

The only reason you came fifth is because of our cataclysmic demise and mismanagement, and Boro won the reserve cup so nah. The natural order will be resumed soon enough.

yeah and......still shit...fans are shit....

SSN just said Kamil Zayatte impressed KK and the training staff on trail, but hes accepted a bid to another unnamed team and will sign within the next 2 hours.

Apparently Hull signed him, according to Sky

19.50 Hull have signed Guinea defender Kamil Zayatte on loan from Young Boys for the rest of the season

Hull? :) Well fuck me.

Willy McKay - Enough said.

He looks like he is wearing something his nanna knitted him as well :)

Its the official site mate, its tripe.

£8.5million apparently.. Looks like a lot of wedge for a full back.

got more money than sense

He looks like he is wearing something his nanna knitted him as well :)

Its the official site mate, its tripe.

£8.5million apparently.. Looks like a lot of wedge for a full back.

Source mate? He can play all over including DM so he could be worth his weight in gold (which probably still wouldnt be 8.5m)