Scolari named new Chelsea boss

Matty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bah , there go's my money on hiddink . but in comes my money on the hughes and sven lay ! :)

didnt see scolari comming tbh , cant speak a word of english and been out of club footy for a while .

Edited by Hadrian

Hate him, so not pleased I'll have to see his miserable face and fat belly in the Premier League next season. Absolute whining tosser, every bit as bad as his players. Good match for Chelsea though.

Hate him, so not pleased I'll have to see his miserable face and fat belly in the Premier League next season. Absolute whining tosser, every bit as bad as his players. Good match for Chelsea though.

good joke. hes a legend and will get chelsea playing good football

They will play better football, but his point stands imo, he is a tosser.

You would think he's a legend. :)

He's from the same stock as Ronaldo - whiny, crybaby, paranoid, dirty as hell. He'll get Chelsea to a European final, sure - most likely the European Synchronized Diving final.

He's from the same stock as Ronaldo - whiny, crybaby, paranoid, dirty as hell. He'll get Chelsea to a European final, sure - most likely the European Synchronized Diving final.

tbh i like him better than ferguson or benitez. the majority of managers are whiny. i wouldnt call him a crybaby. dont have a clue what your on about calling him paranoid and i wouldnt exactly say hes dirty as hell.

my judgement of him is an interesting character and will make the league more interesting and exciting. will get chelsea playing good football as he likes to play attacking and attractive football and i think he will also bring in a few players for chelsea which will improve the standard of the league and make it more exciting, e.g. ronaldinho, maybe kaka as part of a swap with drogba and villa

Deco to Chelsea surely....

didnt think about that but must have a good chance of goin there or inter.

ive got a feeling there will be a good chance of lampard being dropped, sold, or used as part of a deal for another player

it's a shame Shearer won't be managing in the Premiership next season we could have had;

Big Phil, Big Sam, Big Al, it's a pundits wet dream!

tbh i like him better than ferguson or benitez. the majority of managers are whiny. i wouldnt call him a crybaby. dont have a clue what your on about calling him paranoid and i wouldnt exactly say hes dirty as hell.

my judgement of him is an interesting character and will make the league more interesting and exciting. will get chelsea playing good football as he likes to play attacking and attractive football and i think he will also bring in a few players for chelsea which will improve the standard of the league and make it more exciting, e.g. ronaldinho, maybe kaka as part of a swap with drogba and villa

Paranoid = all refs are out to get him. As for dirty, how about him taking a swing at Dragutinovic during qualifying? He may have been cleared of wrongdoing but there's a side of him that's not "attractive."

The notion of Kaka leaving Milan is laughable, and Ronaldinho will never cut it in the Premier League. I don't think he's what you're heralding him to be especially after being away from club football for so long.

Paranoid = all refs are out to get him. As for dirty, how about him taking a swing at Dragutinovic during qualifying? He may have been cleared of wrongdoing but there's a side of him that's not "attractive."

The notion of Kaka leaving Milan is laughable, and Ronaldinho will never cut it in the Premier League. I don't think he's what you're heralding him to be especially after being away from club football for so long.

we will see next season

it's a shame Shearer won't be managing in the Premiership next season we could have had;

Big Phil, Big Sam, Big Al, it's a pundits wet dream!

No it's not... :)

They will play better football, but his point stands imo, he is a tosser.

They may play good football, but they'll have even better gamesmanship.