Are there certain posters...

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

on here who you notice they were the last ones to post, or they have made the post themselves, and you just think, this will definitely be shit, then vaguely skim through it or just ignore it all together?

I'm pretty sure some of you are the same as me in this respect, and no doubt there'll be posters, who see "last post Stevie", and think fuck that, can't be arsed reading his shite. However, I can say hand on heart there's some posters, a modest amount granted, where I read last post ...... ..... 19:28pm Apr 27th or whatever and you just think it will be shit this, I'll just skim through his and read the next one.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on here who you notice they were the last ones to post, or they have made the post themselves, and you just think, this will definitely be shit, then vaguely skim through it or just ignore it all together?

I'm pretty sure some of you are the same as me in this respect, and no doubt there'll be posters, who see "last post Stevie", and think fuck that, can't be arsed reading his shite. However, I can say hand on heart there's some posters, a modest amount granted, where I read last post ...... ..... 19:28pm Apr 27th or whatever and you just think it will be shit this, I'll just skim through his and read the next one.

I actually look forward to seeing your name - I still think you can be a fucking idiot but I think generally you're an entertaining fucking idiot who says a lot of stuff I agree with - especially regarding other teams fans.

Grow some balls and name name's!

Guest Stevie

Grow some balls and name name's!

Well most of the names escape me at this hour, but when I see someone like Sammy JB or whatever his screen name is, I read his stuff and I'm hearing a pissed broad Alf Stewart like voice in my head, and just think fuckin pipe down and support Collingwood. If I see Sammy I generally skip through it, but there are probably 9 or 10 others, and they're not all foreign, they're not even all out of towners.

Guest Stevie
HTT is one but he doesn't post on here often does he?

If I wanted to read a book, I would just go and read a book. I don't want to read one everytime I click on a thread!

You're right there, it's hard to imagine someone typing so much but saying so little.

I find a lot of Leazes and stevies rants against non-thems pretty bland and while there's no doubt they know a lot about our club and it's (and others) history, their take on matters non-football are pretty narrow minded.

(by the by, I've no doubt that they find my stuff leaves an equally sour taste in the mouth)

I think everybody brings something to the table and while I can't be arsed to read through pages and pages of arguments between Fop and Park Life or whomever, I know that in moderation, there's bound to be a nugget of genuine interest in there.

except for J69, the boy's a bore.

I find a lot of Leazes and stevies rants against non-thems pretty bland and while there's no doubt they know a lot about our club and it's (and others) history, their take on matters non-football are pretty narrow minded.

(by the by, I've no doubt that they find my stuff leaves an equally sour taste in the mouth)

I think everybody brings something to the table and while I can't be arsed to read through pages and pages of arguments between Fop and Park Life or whomever, I know that in moderation, there's bound to be a nugget of genuine interest in there.

:D

Guest Stevie

Pretty narrow minded? Nah. The opposite if the truth be known. I want you, and whoever wants to, to give me an answer to this question. What sort of man comes on a football message board moaning about their sister shitein hersel????? I've been on the internet since 1999, and I've seen nothing like it. Surely family pride would dictate that you don't come on a board basically suggesting she's in Huggies Pull Ups because of her eating habits. I couldn't even comprehend doing that. Wierd, with a huge capital W does not even begin to cover it, but carry on.

GreasePot.jpg

Electric_Kettle.jpg

MalevichBlackSquare1920s.jpg

Pretty narrow minded? Nah. The opposite if the truth be known. I want you, and whoever wants to, to give me an answer to this question. What sort of man comes on a football message board moaning about their sister shitein hersel????? I've been on the internet since 1999, and I've seen nothing like it. Surely family pride would dictate that you don't come on a board basically suggesting she's in Huggies Pull Ups because of her eating habits. I couldn't even comprehend doing that. Wierd, with a huge capital W does not even begin to cover it, but carry on.

Point proven I think.