Newcastle United 2-2 PSV

Ketsbaia

So everybody is racist and delusional?

Jeez, people even call Manchester United delusional and hell if Liverpool can win the Champions League with a bad Liverpool side are they still delusional?

Fuck me I'm confused. (or delusional)

What is a big club? Are we? Are Renford Rejects?

Will Tottenham win the treble next season?

:icon_lol:

Has to be the most sensible post in this thread.

Why does the Ian Paisley idiot bang on and on about attendances? What the fuck have they got to do with anything? No-one compares to Manure in that department, even when they went down, but what does it matter anyway?

In the city of Liverpool around 75,000 people watch Premiership football every fortnight. In Manchester it.s around 115,000, am I supposed to feel my football support is somehow inferior because they have far more going to the match? What is it, I just don't get the attendance bragfests or arguements, what am I missing?

tbf torres danny and stevie are pretty much as bad as each other

they're sort of the equivalent of each other as far as fans of their respective clubs go

I'd say you're more similar to them than me.

1 Out of towner - check

2 None season ticket holder - check

3 Been to less than 100 games - check

4 Dubious reasons for supporting the club - check

McMahon is obviously wasting his time, it's all about money dear boy and Andrews money, in whatever form, is as important as yours or anyone elses.

tbh I only support newcastle cause of all the trophies we win and, of course, the bragging rights I get over other prem teams fans

no...wait...sorry nevermind

Who would have thought when you made your decision in the first KK reign it would end up like this eh?

You must be gutted, you could have chose Manure :(

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, people even call Manchester United delusional and hell if Liverpool can win the Champions League with a bad Liverpool side are they still delusional?

Why does the Ian Paisley idiot bang on and on about attendances? What the fuck have they got to do with anything? No-one compares to Manure in that department, even when they went down, but what does it matter anyway?

In the city of Liverpool around 75,000 people watch Premiership football every fortnight. In Manchester it.s around 115,000, am I supposed to feel my football support is somehow inferior because they have far more going to the match? What is it, I just don't get the attendance bragfests or arguements, what am I missing?

they're sort of the equivalent of each other as far as fans of their respective clubs go

1 Out of towner - check

McMahon is obviously wasting his time, it's all about money dear boy and Andrews money, in whatever form, is as important as yours or anyone elses.

tbh I only support newcastle cause of all the trophies we win and, of course, the bragging rights I get over other prem teams fans

no...wait...sorry nevermind

Who would have thought when you made your decision in the first KK reign it would end up like this eh?

You must be gutted, you could have chose Manure :(

actually I got my first newcastle top as a present off my grandad (a toon fan himself) I believe that was the 92/93 season

Guest Stevie

1 Out of towner - check

Woah there fella. Dont lump me in with the plastics.

I don't think White Hart Lane is in Surrey mate :(

Cheeky, surrey's pure chavski mate.

Explains a lot about you then.

Coming from a club who's fans class themselves as bigger than Man Utd. You yank nobhead.

We class ourselves as more successful, which we are. Fact. You racist piece of shit.

Americans aren't a race are they?

Of course not. But that is not the reason I called that scumbag what I did. His attitude to Jews and black people is no different as his posts prove.

Oh...So Jews and Blacks are a special case now are they?

What is this 1968? :(

Edited by Park Life

It was canny for the first week, but have these two not been fucked off yet?

Repetitive and old hat ffs.

Tara now!

Torres can stay, his banter is minimal but it barely passes. The other nobody is long, long past his sell-by date. Tom do the right thing lad.

It was canny for the first week, but have these two not been fucked off yet?

Repetitive and old hat ffs.

Tara now!

Torres can stay, his banter is minimal but it barely passes. The other nobody is long, long past his sell-by date. Tom do the right thing lad.

:(:icon_lol:

Sick of every thread in the Newcastle forum turning into a slagging fest between Torres and the Yid cunt.

Or Stevie and [insert name here]

Guest Stevie
Sick of every thread in the Newcastle forum turning into a slagging fest between Torres and the Yid cunt.

Or Stevie and [insert name here]

Fuckin pipe down you miserable prozac scoffer.

Guest Stevie

Or Stevie and The Fish

FYP if Steve's last post is anything to go by :(

When have you read a post of his that has warmed your heart, and you've thought what a positive bloke this cunt is. He's done 11,000 posts, I've probably read 1,000 of them over the two years, not once have I read it without thinking ":icon_lol::(", from moaning about his sister, to moaning about the toon, to moaning about the weather, and his fucking job. You can imagine what he'd be like if he ever won the lottery, "Wish I hadn't have won it now with all these begging letters :icon_lol:".

:( genuinely don't understand where I get this miserable reputation from, I'm one of the happiest blokes around :icon_lol:

Stevie just likes to have an argument.

:( genuinely don't understand where I get this miserable reputation from, I'm one of the happiest blokes around :icon_lol:

Stevie just likes to have an argument.

No he fucking doesn't :icon_lol:

You missed out calling me a cunt :razz: amateur.

Sick of every thread in the Newcastle forum turning into a slagging fest between the American/Scouse cunt and the Yid cunt.

FYP