Manchester United 1-1 Newcastle United

Happy Face

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK it's sorted. JONAS 18 is going on the back of next shirt.

What a great performance. Coloccini showed the composure we have been lacking at the back since Woodgate played. The team looks confident, fit, and we really stuck it to the fucking champions - those dirty thuggish louts. UP THE MAGS!

Nicky Butt, still a Man Utd player at heart, trying to give them the win at the end.

Good game, if that's an indicator of what we can do this season then I'm very happy.

oh yes, and Butt and Guthrie did remind me a little of Batty and Lee! Could be one of the signings of the season that, Guthrie looks a great little player, composed on the ball and he can sure as hell pick out some clever little passes, young too!

Fucking hell lads, I think that point is down to me. missed the final half for fear of jinxing the bloody thing.

I accept cash donations and goes on your girlfriends :shades:

Very very good result, and certainly something we can build on, as it sounds like we played well defensively rather than surviving by virtue of a wasteful opposition. Looking forward to watching Match of the Day tonight like :good:

God I've missed the Premiership :blush:

Great result, never expected it but we proved the doubters wrong today.

Sour note for me was Duff looking truly lost. Butt was also risky, put in some great tackles but also gave the ball (nearly the game also) away.

:shades:

I know it's petty but...

Fuck off Jamie Redknapp.

Good team spirit, excellent fitness (remember our scientific fitness expert of a previous manager) and players who are all comfortable on the ball. Another 3/4 in and I think we'll be okay.

Sour note for me was Duff looking truly lost. Butt was also risky, put in some great tackles but also gave the ball (nearly the game also) away.

:good:

It actually cheered me up knowing that we still have Owen and Viduka to come back and we could get a draw even with Duff being poor.

Also Butt named MOTM. :shades: Off for a drugs test, clearly not looking for anything performance enhancing.

Edit: Fuck it, he wasn't that bad, no point in dwelling on the bad bits today.

Edited by ewerk

See if you take out Ronaldo, Tevez, Nani, Carrick, Hargreaves, Park, Anderson out, Man U aren't nuffink special!

Also, they only scored past "leaky leaky Newcastle" when we were down to 10 men. And that was the first time that back four had played together. And we didn't have our first choice strikers out there. And we've got more strength in depth to return. AND we're not finished in the transfer market!

NOW, I'm starting to get excited about the season :shades:

Guti MOM for me. Given had nowt to do in the second half. :shades:

ManU look oridnary without Tevez and Rocunto. :good:

Two things: As someone said earlier if the girl that is Taylor had stayed on we might have had a shout at 3 points and tehcnically the block on Guti early on was a pen at any other ground.

Gutherie looked decent and covered a lot of grass, Butt as usual tried 2/3 times to give ManU scoring chances.

This would be a very decent side with a propler DM and a real hole player out there instead of Duff.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SEASON NOW. :blush:

:good:

It actually cheered me up knowing that we still have Owen and Viduka to come back and we could get a draw even with Duff being poor.

Also Butt named MOTM. :shades: Off for a drugs test, clearly not looking for anything performance enhancing.

Edit: Fuck it, he wasn't that bad, no point in dwelling on the bad bits today.

It should be Jonas off for a drugs test.

Fuck me, that boy did some amount of running.

I'd like to see Jose at left-back though, Zog was constantly out of position.

Yup. Zog is an utter liability at LB..In the second half alone 3 of their breaks came directly from him doing something silly.