Saturday's Matches

Sima

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we reinstate that Danny fella, it would be nice to hear his excuses for his team. Boro are quite solid,

He's banned for about another week I think.

Thats not going to change :lol:

Can we reinstate that Danny fella, it would be nice to hear his excuses for his team. Boro are quite solid,

He's banned for about another week I think.

Thats not going to change :lol:

:lol: I wonder if he will be back!

Well well well the PL is back...

Arsenal 1 - 0 WBA...Boring flat game, gunners should of hammered WBA tbh

Bolton 3 - 1 Stoke City...Not suprising, if bolton can beat them 3-1 they will get tonked week in week out!

Everton 2 - 3 Blackburn...Great game, draw fair result, pleased rovers got 3 point tho

West Ham 2 - 1 Wigan...Early brace for ashton, but hammers were poor and struggled after...lucky!

Hull City 2 - 1 Fulham...City showed resilience in coming from behind and beat a hard working fulham (Hulls my tip to stay up from 3 promoted teams)

Boro 2 - 1 Spurs...Well done boro!!!!!!!!

Overall a good day back in business, 2 teams who are seen to be amongst our challengers for top 6 were beaten by what i'd call mediocre sides :lol:

I know its 1st day and all but if we nick a point at least thmora, in the long run that point is massive when put in perspective!

BURNLEY go into the half-time break 2-0 down, on an afternoon of high drama at Turf Moor.

The game did not get underway until approximately 3.50pm, as a result of a failed parachute landing.

The Red Devils, the official parachute display team of both the Parachute Regiment and the British Army, dropped onto the pitch to deliver the matchball 10 minutes before kick-off.

Six out of the seven who jumped out of the plane circling the ground landed around the centre circle, but the seventh and final parachutist misjudged his path and landed on the roof of the David Fishwick Cricket Field Stand.

As a result, the start of the match was delayed for health and safety reasons until the fire brigade arrived to rescue the soldier. Once underway, Burnley made the brightest opening and were unlucky not to take the lead as Joey Gudjonsson and Clarke Carlisle both went close with headers inside the opening 10 minutes.

hahaha my mate is a steward at the ground, so i hope pics to follow

Edited by paddy

Well Spurs today demonstrated why I was in no rush to predict they will be pushing for fourth place. I thought before those claims are very premature and don't like how they're considered the next team after the supposed big four, especially looking at last season's outcome.