Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speculation is fun :lol:

What mega signing were we promised?

Some shite people were on about.

Apparently Ashley said we were going to be on the end of a 'Wow' signing that would rock the football world.

I for one never believed it as all my optimism has been ground out by sceptics and there weren't any quotes from Ashley.

To be fair, Ashley's admission of a 'WOW' signing has never been heard first hand.

It's getting compared to Shepherd with his "i think the fans will be pleasantly surprised..." comment but unlike Ashley, Shepherd went before the cameras to vomit that clap-trap

Anyone think the keegan will be taking training tomorrow?

I do

I hope so.

No news is good news I guess. The club have already confirmed KK is still our manager, I'm not sure they'll feel any real need to go to the press once these issues have been resolved.

I want KK to go back to you now. DW may come after GP and with KKs relationship with MA on the rocks I reckon it might disrupt you.

So come on KK, the fans love you!

I want KK to go back to you now. DW may come after GP and with KKs relationship with MA on the rocks I reckon it might disrupt you.

why do you post on here?

I am secretly attracted to Tom.

why do you post on here?

I am secretly attracted to Tom.

No, it's because our club is interesting, exciting and unconventional and yours isn't. :lol: