Kevin Keegan Resigns as manager

Scottish Mag

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfff.

I was giving Mort kudos on page 7 man. Old news.

:lol:

Props.

It was more about a power vacuum after he left, rather than anything he did when he was here (other than set the vision) and the types of character Keegan was up against. All ambitious men by the sounds of things.

Pfff.

I was giving Mort kudos on page 7 man. Old news.

:lol:

Props.

It was more about a power vacuum after he left, rather than anything he did when he was here (other than set the vision) and the types of character Keegan was up against. All ambitious men cunts by the sounds of things.

FYP.

It was more about a power vacuum after he left, rather than anything he did when he was here (other than set the vision) and the types of character Keegan was up against. All ambitious men by the sounds of things.

If that is what has caused this, then it may at least be potentially salvageable.

Once a bottler always a bottler.

I thought that a so called big club would be able to keep a manager like West Ham.

FUCK OFF YOU COCKNEY NONCE. West Ham are nearer in stature to Hartlepool United than Newcastle United.

C'mon Stevie.... give him hell! :lol:

Is "ToonArmy" someone from off here? Certainly bitten into McNulty and not letting go :lol:

Never seen that big liverpool fan McNulty write anything positive about us before, normally too busy wanking over his signed pictures of Stevie G.

What he said. Chief football writer, my arse.

Once a bottler always a bottler.

I thought that a so called big club would be able to keep a manager like West Ham.

Can you repeat that cunto???? :lol:

naa he has gone back to school today

I have purposely not posted on this as I wanted to take in all of the info digest it and then comment. The way I see it Keegan has been seething for quite some time that he was asked to come back under this system but has not wanted to lose the job again. Things came to a head when players he (wrongly in my opinion) wanted to keep like Barton and Milner were being touted for sale. He has changed his mind and been ready to quit. Ashley and the others have seen the backlash of allowing this to happen and have stopped him for now. They have a vision of this club being run correctly not at a loss and with player movements in and out being made by heads and not hearts. Unfortunatley KK is a hearts man. They are now sitting down and trying to resolve their differences to make this work without either losing too much. I hope KK stays until the end of his contract. i hope a year before the end of his contract the board start contacting people covertly about a replacement. I do not apportion blame to any one person as so many on here have done without knowing all of the facts.

I have purposely not posted on this as I wanted to take in all of the info digest it and then comment. The way I see it Keegan has been seething for quite some time that he was asked to come back under this system but has not wanted to lose the job again. Things came to a head when players he (wrongly in my opinion) wanted to keep like Barton and Milner were being touted for sale. He has changed his mind and been ready to quit. Ashley and the others have seen the backlash of allowing this to happen and have stopped him for now. They have a vision of this club being run correctly not at a loss and with player movements in and out being made by heads and not hearts. Unfortunatley KK is a hearts man. They are now sitting down and trying to resolve their differences to make this work without either losing too much. I hope KK stays until the end of his contract. i hope a year before the end of his contract the board start contacting people covertly about a replacement. I do not apportion blame to any one person as so many on here have done without knowing all of the facts.

And you know all the facts, do you? :lol:

And you know all the facts, do you? :lol:

No he just makes this shit up as he goes along as per usual but you had better listen because he's x-army and always knows best.

So selling Milner with our such fragile squad is good business?

If we could of the £12m and had a big enough squad that would of been a steal, but given the wafer thinness of the squad if we get injuries without the likes of Milner it could cost of 5 places in the Premiership (maybe oven Prem status god forbid) so this is good business?

If we could of the £12m and had a big enough squad that would of been a steal, but given the wafer thinness of the squad if we get injuries without the likes of Milner it could cost of 5 places in the Premiership (maybe oven Prem status god forbid) so this is good business?

I'm undecided on that, I mean £12m for Milner is pretty damn good... but then like you say the squad is pretty thin. Hard to make a choice for what would best with that really.

Sit back and take stock for one moment...

We're all vehemently behind KK after what events have occurred in the last 36 hours. Yet it's sound more and more likely that one of the key reasons that Keegan's top finally blew was due to the sale of Milner - something the majority of us were lapping up!!!

I appreciate it's the context and manner in which he was sold rather than the sale itself that has pissed Keegan off, but the press will take the above as us being contrary and will be loving it!

I'm undecided on that, I mean £12m for Milner is pretty damn good... but then like you say the squad is pretty thin. Hard to make a choice for what would best with that really.

£12m for Milner is brilliant IMO, worth £6m I would say.

Quinn on talkshite this morning said we should of been looking to build a squad round the likes of him!!! It would of been good business if we had brought in one or two replacements for him.

We're all vehemently behind KK after what events have occurred in the last 36 hours. Yet it's sound more and more likely that one of the key reasons that Keegan's top finally blew was due to the sale of Milner - something the majority of us were lapping up!!!

I appreciate it's the context and manner in which he was sold rather than the sale itself that has pissed Keegan off, but the press will take the above as us being contrary and will be loving it!

Howay man Craig, whatever has happened in the last 2-3 days is just the straw that broke camel's back.

Keegans manager. He should be the only one who decides who we bring in, who stays and who goes.

Yep.

I don't mind scouts but he should have final say on ALL transfer dealings. Only then can he be fairly judged on his results.

It's not contrary at all, we don't have to agree with all of Keegan's decisions but we do agree that it should be him who takes those decisions and not the chairman or some jumped up scout.

Keegans manager. He should be the only one who decides who we bring in, who stays and who goes.

Aye

But, is football changing?

Look at Man Citeh, Chelsea, West Ham. The manager doesnt have a great deal of say in the players ins and outs. Well, maybe things will change at Chelsea now.