Let's all Laugh at Spurs

The Fish

FACT

In the 2007/2008 Premier league season Darren Bent started in 11 Premier League matches. In those games he netted a total of 3 goals.

ha ha what a shit statistic.

How so? As I've just said, you believe that 'poxy cameos mean nothing'.

FACT

In the 2007/2008 Premier league season Darren Bent started in 11 Premier League matches. In those games he netted a total of 3 goals.

OK then shall we do goals per minutes on the pitch?....

We can manipulate things however we want but until Xisco starts playing we wont know how good he is.

Bent is proven prem quality and that as convict toon says is FACT

FACT

OK then shall we do goals per minutes on the pitch?....

We can manipulate things however we want but until Xisco starts playing we wont know how good he is.

Bent is proven prem quality and that as convict toon says is FACT

Bent is a PL standard striker, he's just not very good for Spurs.

For me, relying on Bent would be like relying on Viduka. Or even relying on Martins.

Sure they'll score a few and they're decent at the club, but I'm glad we've got Owen as our 1st choice and we've still got Xisco, and yes even Carroll and Ameobi to call on if injuries strike... Who (other than Pav and Bent) have you got to put the ball in the net? This is (and has always been) my point.

We have Dos Santos and Cambell who are about as proven as Xisco. So we are just about in the same boat.

If we're such a non-entity mate... why do you persist in returning? Just to get a bite? You need a hobby mate... you're a bit lonely if the only fun you have is to try and get somebody to bite on an internet message board? :lol:

mate it just amazes me some of the shite spouted on here. I look at plenty of teams message boards but this one has been the only that tempted me to sign up and add some sanity.

:D but you don't

All you do, every post you make... is wum-ary at it's worst. You devolve every thread into a pointless debate about who's bigger Newcastle or tottenham and fail to bring wit or insight.

So, here's your chance, as an outsider what do you think about the events at St James'?

Read back through this thread again fish. Stevie started in with the small club bollox (as per usual)

What do I think? I think KK has thrown his toys out of the pram because he wanted one player and the senior management went out and bought someone else.

I think MA has tasked his boys to buy players that will increase in value rather than players at the end of their careers on big wages..

Just my idea on matters.

You are a small club though. If you were a Manchester United fan I would debate constructively with you, but you're a wanker who supports a nothing club, who would die for the profile we have. I've actually seen something debated on glory-glory.co.uk why do Chelsea and Newcastle receive more publicity than ourselves. You probably know the answer in your heart. I wouldn't care if you were interesting but you're a wank and as I say you know the truth in your heart. You are a nothing club punching above your weight presently in the transfer market. Where you're a boring club who is barely news worthy, we're going to be on the front and back pages for years, because we exist, people are interested in us, even to pull us down, it shows we exist, as King Eric once said it is better to be talked about good OR BAD, than not at all because it shows you exist. No one cares about Tottenham, you are not unique, there is nothing different about you, you're just another boring club, clearly there is no club like us in Britain, maybe the focus on us is where your jealousy is borne?

The best analogy I can think of a Tottenham fan having a go at Newcastle, is Lyndsey Dawn McKenzie saying Cheryl Tweedy is a horrible little slag who craves attention.

Huh!

SPURS?????????????

They can't even ATTEMPT a Soap Opera like the one at SJP

We stand alone in the whole football world for our serial ability for drama, rumour, backstabbing, stupidity and emotion

pity about the football

Huh!

SPURS?????????????

We stand alone in the whole football world for our serial ability for drama, rumour, backstabbing, stupidity and emotion

pity about the football

Would you have it any other way?

Huh!

SPURS?????????????

pity about the football

Would you have it any other way?

I would fucking hope so.

There is that weird pride thing again.

There is the sound of you being whooshed again.

Look at us!! Were screwed again!!! Quick, to the ground!

Apart from the fact you're changing the subject it not like you're an attention-seeker or anything, is it?

The ironic thing is he is actually on this board, it's like me going on a Man Utd board. No one cares enough to go on a yid board, why do you come on here? Small cock syndrome I think.

• 14 years later...