Danny B- racist and homophobic

triggy99

Police are to investigate racial and homophobic abuse directed at Portsmouth and former England defender Sol Campbell at Fratton Park.

The Portsmouth captain was subjected to taunts during his team's 2-0 Premiership home win over Tottenham on 28 September.

The 34-year-old is unpopular with Spurs fans after moving to their north London rivals Arsenal in 2001.

Police initially said the scale of the taunts meant no arrests could be made.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/7647138.stm

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic really.

The thread or the abuse? Or both?

To be fair I'd say both really :yes

... though the report itself is a bit rich, how can Spurs fans chant homophobic abuse at Sol Cambell when they've got Jenas in their team? ;)

Pathetic really.

... though the report itself is a bit rich, how can Spurs fans chant homophobic abuse at Sol Cambell when they've got Jenas in their team? ;)

I'm not racist, I'm friends with a black guy

Pathetic really.

To be fair I'd say both really :rosetintspecs:

:yes

Pathetic really.

I'm not racist, I'm friends with a black guy

Some of my best friends have listened to the Sugar Hill Gang and enjoyed it.

firstly that song isnt racist. Secondly he doesnt get what he does just because he went to that lot. Its pathetic, some people just want to suck the fun out of going to football.

What about the song you lads sing about Adabeyor?

Isn't that a bit racist?

Or the ones you sing about Adebayor?

Fair play but there was no way I was Googling the spelling ;)

apparently his dad did wash elephants not sure on the employment status of his mother. That song has kind of died a death now anyway. The sol song is work of genius and should be treated as such.

apparently his dad did wash elephants not sure on the employment status of his mother. That song has kind of died a death now anyway. The sol song is work of genius and should be treated as such.

hows the song go?

hows the song go?

Sol Campbell is a wanker a wanker a wanker a big fuckin puff wanker (and hes black).

sol sol wherever you may be......not long now till lunacy...and we wont give a fuck when youre hanging from a tree....you judas cunt with HIV.

Edited by Danny B

sol sol wherever you may be......not long now till lunacy...and we wont give a fuck when youre hanging from a tree....you judas cunt with HIV.

That's LOVELY!! ;)

No more, no less than that excuse deserves.

That's LOVELY!! :yes

No more, no less than that excuse deserves.

;)

i really cant see the problem.

Have to admit I laughed ;)

You would a hard stretched to find some one who wouldnt. How the police are investigating that when this country is going the way it is, is beyond petty