Tennant quits as Doctor Who

acrossthepond

Doctor Who is for 8 year old kids - fact.

It's just shit, full stop.

For some reason I can't believe the two of you have great taste in TV so your posts mean nothing. :icon_lol:

I don't watch much telly at all these days really. There's not a single programme I can think of where I would be pissed off if I missed it :icon_lol:

I thought Eccleston was excellent and was disappoibted he left so soon. I couldn't stand Tennant but still watched occasionally until Tate joined.

A new combo will see my return as a viewer.

(Yes I am sad)

What got me was that there was a good line when Eccleston started where Rose said he had a funny accent for an alien and he replied "Other planets have Norths too". However the BBC obciously decided that they couldn't follow a northern Doctor with a scot so made Tennant another posh Englishman.

The most annoying bell-end going this dickhead. Everytime he's on the screen I'm just praying for some cyberman to send him sprawling and then give his face the millimetre tread for good measure. Sorted.

The most annoying bell-end going this dickhead. Everytime he's on the screen I'm just praying for some cyberman to send him sprawling and then give his face the millimetre tread for good measure. Sorted.

:icon_lol:

Andrew Sachs?? :icon_lol:

FWIW I think we should have an older person playing the role this time. Both Ecclestone & Tennant were fairly young.

John Cleese or Patrick Stewart for me :)

I thought Eccleston was excellent and was disappoibted he left so soon. I couldn't stand Tennant but still watched occasionally until Tate joined.

A new combo will see my return as a viewer.

Thought Eccleston had no personality, myself. The fact that he looked like he just escaped from prison didn't really help either. Tate was terrible - both Billie Piper and Freema whatever her face is were miles better.

John Cleese as the Doctor would be very...special. :icon_lol: