Identify your local neighbourhood facist

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

I was responding to your OP in this nest of quotes, the bit where you said 'fuck all is done'. You've been proved wrong on that score, admit it.

Call me pathetic if you like, but I'm not the wanting coming out with a load of racist tosh and at the same time screaming I'm not a racist, I'm not the one who voted BNP as a 'protest', I'm not the one who is obviously full of hatred and vitriol (and shit for that matter), and I'm not the one who evidently doesn't like this country any more, because of the imaginary PC brigade and a few muslim nutters. That would be you.

you like this phrase don't you.

Is it the substitute for your old comment of "thick bastard" to anyone who disagrees with you ?

I'd love to know what qualifies you as being so superior and more intelligent than others you think are mere mortals.....but on the other hand, don't change, your immaturity gives me a laugh from time to time.

Well it's hard to see how Stevie's (or your) posts aren't filled with hatred and vitriol. Btw, your hypocrisy really knows no bounds, does it? You criticise me for slagging people off on the basis of their intelligence (I disagree, it's more about ignorance as it happens), yet in your previous post (424) you called someone a 'thick cunt', something you always accuse me of and yet to my knowledge I've never said. Unbelievable really. And it's not isolated either, in this post you call an entire messageboard who happens to disagree with you 'fuckwits' http://www.toontastic.net. :lol:

As for Stevie not being racist, I guess it depends on your definition of being a racist. If we take the first online definition I googled, it's this:

Based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"

A person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

Discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

I'd say he hits all those criteria in almost every post he makes, and I'm not just talking about in this thread. Btw Stevie if you get this, out of interest, do you own a gold-coloured Stone Island jacket/anorak?

Yet again, dull, ambiguous, poorly thought through, with more side stepping than a Cristiano Ronaldo second half display. The Stone Island thing, seriously difficult to put in to words how utterly feeble and pathetic that is. It's like an admittance that you've run out of things to say. I wasn't aware SI did gold garments, I wouldn't wear SI clothing because I don't like it, and people wear the clothing generally to make a statement crying I'm trying to be something I'm not. I won't sink to your maturity levels by asking if you own a pair of jeans with turn-ups and black national health glasses.

I only asked because I saw someone at the ManU away match in January I thought might be you, having seen your mugshot once before. I'm glad it wasn't you like, that lad really was a dickhead. What have I side stepped?

I haven't been to Old Trafford since we did Spurs in 1999. Why are you glad it wasn't me? Whether you think I am or will be a dickhead is of no consequence to me. You haven't given any examples of me being racist.

If you're taken on face value, nearly everything you post is racist or borderline racist, Alex already has you sussed with respect to this. Just because you think you're not racist doesn't mean you're not either, going by those criteria I listed. For instance, you clearly don't think calling someone a paki or chinky is racist, when it is. Would you say this to their faces, I doubt it like, that's the acid test.

If you're going to say nearly everything I post is racist give examples instead of side stepping it, I've asked you four times now. Where have I called someone a paki and why are you glad it wasn't me at Old Trafford.

Maybe you've been careful not to use the term paki (on here at least), I really can't be arsed to go looking through all your posts, but you use the term chinky all the time which is a derogatory term and racist. Oh aye in post 25 you state 'fuck off unless you do canny chow mein'. You don't think that's racist? Do you do a canny chow mein Stevie? If not you should fuck off then, or you're a racist, descriminating against people on the basis of their ethnicity.

You're also a bigot btw, I doubt even you could deny that. How much of this is really you or just an act I don't know, either way its quite sad and detracts from any decent points you might have.

As for the OT match, forget it, just a case of mistaken identity.

don't be sodding stupid

The kid is a knacka

Have you got any chinese mates/colleagues out of interest? Do you reckon they'd find it racist if you said that to them? Serious question.

I have no Chinese mates but I've known plenty oriental people throughout my time. There was one in my year, Barry The Chink he never grumbled about being called that, why is it derogatory? If I thought the cuffs would take offence at that then I wouldn't say it, have you ever heard a Chinese person moan about being called a chink? A significant proportion of this forum will have uttered the words "what ye fancy from the chinkies?" at some point in their life, are they all racist. Chinese come across to me as confident enough about who they are to not be offended by shorted versions of their nationality, like many English people won't be offended if anyone racially abuses them for being white English, I wouldn't care less. I've been callled an English bastard a few times, it's not important. You're a complete pedantic wanker.

So this lad you knew wouldn't take offence if you said to him 'Oy Barry, chinky mate, do you make a good Chow mein, if you don't fuck off back to China'. Righto. It's not just insulting because of the chink, it's also because of the stereotype attached, and the obvious sentiment of 'foreigners go home'.

Did it ever occur to you btw that Barry might have hated the term but decided it was easier to put up with the abuse rather than face possible physical violence from people like you? Probably not I guess.

Why would I say that to him? Physical violence from people like me? One I've never been a bully in my life let alone a racist bully and two he was a hard cunt, black belta TaeKowDo or whatever it's called.

You're ridiculously irritating , and like I said that bit was said tongue in cheek, you've lost your argument so now you're twisting my words.

Ridiculously irritating is right.

Its what they are taught now, taught to feign offensiveness, and so they think its right, by the PC brigade.

They won't even have a joke with people they think are mates, if what he says is anything to go by, because they've been told what they can and can't say by interfering do-gooders and pathetic legislation and over sensitive tosspots.

One of my 2 best mates is a mackem - the other one I sit next to at Newcastle games. We've all been mates since we worked together at Longbenton when we were 16. We call him a mackem bastard all the time and he calls us mag twats.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my 2 best mates is a mackem - the other one I sit next to at Newcastle games. We've all been mates since we worked together at Longbenton when we were 16. We call him a mackem bastard all the time and he calls us mag twats.

You just don't get it do you?

Have people from Newcastle ever owned Mackems as slaves?

Have they murdered them by the thousand? Have they stolen their land? Have they prevented them from working or travelling? Have they stopped them from marrying who they want?

Equating foorball rivalry with racism is absolutely ridiculous to an incredible degree.

Have they murdered them by the thousand? Have they stolen their land? Have they prevented them from working or travelling? Have they stopped them from marrying who they want?

Equating foorball rivalry with racism is absolutely ridiculous to an incredible degree.

Having a hissy fit on a football forum over something someone has posted is absolutely ridiculous to an incredible degree.

Having a hissy fit on a football forum over something someone has posted is absolutely ridiculous to an incredible degree.

Let Leazes speak for himself man.

I was responding to your OP in this nest of quotes, the bit where you said 'fuck all is done'. You've been proved wrong on that score, admit it.

Call me pathetic if you like, but I'm not the wanting coming out with a load of racist tosh and at the same time screaming I'm not a racist, I'm not the one who voted BNP as a 'protest', I'm not the one who is obviously full of hatred and vitriol (and shit for that matter), and I'm not the one who evidently doesn't like this country any more, because of the imaginary PC brigade and a few muslim nutters. That would be you.

you like this phrase don't you.

Is it the substitute for your old comment of "thick bastard" to anyone who disagrees with you ?

I'd love to know what qualifies you as being so superior and more intelligent than others you think are mere mortals.....but on the other hand, don't change, your immaturity gives me a laugh from time to time.

Well it's hard to see how Stevie's (or your) posts aren't filled with hatred and vitriol. Btw, your hypocrisy really knows no bounds, does it? You criticise me for slagging people off on the basis of their intelligence (I disagree, it's more about ignorance as it happens), yet in your previous post (424) you called someone a 'thick cunt', something you always accuse me of and yet to my knowledge I've never said. Unbelievable really. And it's not isolated either, in this post you call an entire messageboard who happens to disagree with you 'fuckwits' http://www.toontastic.net. :lol:

As for Stevie not being racist, I guess it depends on your definition of being a racist. If we take the first online definition I googled, it's this:

Based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"

A person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

Discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

I'd say he hits all those criteria in almost every post he makes, and I'm not just talking about in this thread. Btw Stevie if you get this, out of interest, do you own a gold-coloured Stone Island jacket/anorak?

Yet again, dull, ambiguous, poorly thought through, with more side stepping than a Cristiano Ronaldo second half display. The Stone Island thing, seriously difficult to put in to words how utterly feeble and pathetic that is. It's like an admittance that you've run out of things to say. I wasn't aware SI did gold garments, I wouldn't wear SI clothing because I don't like it, and people wear the clothing generally to make a statement crying I'm trying to be something I'm not. I won't sink to your maturity levels by asking if you own a pair of jeans with turn-ups and black national health glasses.

I only asked because I saw someone at the ManU away match in January I thought might be you, having seen your mugshot once before. I'm glad it wasn't you like, that lad really was a dickhead. What have I side stepped?

I haven't been to Old Trafford since we did Spurs in 1999. Why are you glad it wasn't me? Whether you think I am or will be a dickhead is of no consequence to me. You haven't given any examples of me being racist.

If you're taken on face value, nearly everything you post is racist or borderline racist, Alex already has you sussed with respect to this. Just because you think you're not racist doesn't mean you're not either, going by those criteria I listed. For instance, you clearly don't think calling someone a paki or chinky is racist, when it is. Would you say this to their faces, I doubt it like, that's the acid test.

If you're going to say nearly everything I post is racist give examples instead of side stepping it, I've asked you four times now. Where have I called someone a paki and why are you glad it wasn't me at Old Trafford.

Maybe you've been careful not to use the term paki (on here at least), I really can't be arsed to go looking through all your posts, but you use the term chinky all the time which is a derogatory term and racist. Oh aye in post 25 you state 'fuck off unless you do canny chow mein'. You don't think that's racist? Do you do a canny chow mein Stevie? If not you should fuck off then, or you're a racist, descriminating against people on the basis of their ethnicity.

You're also a bigot btw, I doubt even you could deny that. How much of this is really you or just an act I don't know, either way its quite sad and detracts from any decent points you might have.

As for the OT match, forget it, just a case of mistaken identity.

don't be sodding stupid

The kid is a knacka

Have you got any chinese mates/colleagues out of interest? Do you reckon they'd find it racist if you said that to them? Serious question.

I have no Chinese mates but I've known plenty oriental people throughout my time. There was one in my year, Barry The Chink he never grumbled about being called that, why is it derogatory? If I thought the cuffs would take offence at that then I wouldn't say it, have you ever heard a Chinese person moan about being called a chink? A significant proportion of this forum will have uttered the words "what ye fancy from the chinkies?" at some point in their life, are they all racist. Chinese come across to me as confident enough about who they are to not be offended by shorted versions of their nationality, like many English people won't be offended if anyone racially abuses them for being white English, I wouldn't care less. I've been callled an English bastard a few times, it's not important. You're a complete pedantic wanker.

So this lad you knew wouldn't take offence if you said to him 'Oy Barry, chinky mate, do you make a good Chow mein, if you don't fuck off back to China'. Righto. It's not just insulting because of the chink, it's also because of the stereotype attached, and the obvious sentiment of 'foreigners go home'.

Did it ever occur to you btw that Barry might have hated the term but decided it was easier to put up with the abuse rather than face possible physical violence from people like you? Probably not I guess.

Why would I say that to him? Physical violence from people like me? One I've never been a bully in my life let alone a racist bully and two he was a hard cunt, black belta TaeKowDo or whatever it's called.

You're ridiculously irritating , and like I said that bit was said tongue in cheek, you've lost your argument so now you're twisting my words.

Ridiculously irritating is right.

Its what they are taught now, taught to feign offensiveness, and so they think its right, by the PC brigade.

They won't even have a joke with people they think are mates, if what he says is anything to go by, because they've been told what they can and can't say by interfering do-gooders and pathetic legislation and over sensitive tosspots.

100% Never a truer word said. Luckily you don't meet MANY people like some of the above in every day life, thank fuck.

So Stevie and LM do you honestly think it would be okay to use the N word if you were in a mixed group with black lads?

Is that political correctness, being a fanny or just being a normal decent person?

Except they haven't.

You can say what the fuck you like about anyone you want. Go and see Chubby Brown, Jim Davidson or the other fat racists. They do it every night.

You seem to have a bigger problem with others choosing not to use that kind of language than anyone has with you choosing to.

Of these half a dozen are muslim that I know of, I am aware they are muslims because they prefer not to handle alcohol, so we try to get other drivers to handle those deliveries. There may be other Muslims I dont know, we dont check religous affiliation on hiring. If I had had to guess which were Muslims I would probably have got two out of the six.

so what does their job description say ?

Technically they are self employed sub contractors which means they are free to offer or refuse there service for any delivery or collection we have available.

In reality we can usually find someone who has no objection to handling alcohol to make the delivery. We also have people who dont like delivering into central london, some who dont like long journeys on a friday night, and those who like to finish in Horsham before six o clock on a Wednesday for football training. We try to accomodate any specific dislike or reequests they might make, in return we find if we need people to do the less rewarding jobs they will help us out.

I have found if you treat people fairly and with respect they will work harder and more efficiently.

Of course I terminate the contract of anybody who refuses too much work, or who I dont feel is treating me or my staff fairly and with respect.

tongue in cheek reply to people who have incredibly hissy fits over being called nasty names

tongue in cheek reply to people who have incredibly hissy fits over being called nasty names

They don't though Leazes. There's racist language used all over the board that everyone lets go without comment, for example...

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=525952

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...ost&p=41808

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...1&hl=chinky

Only gets a response when someone bangs on that it's not racist, which it clearly is.

Edited by Happy Face

They don't though Leazes. There's racist language used all over the board that everyone lets go without comment, for example...

Only gets a response when someone bangs on that it's not racist, which it clearly is.

no, what NJS says has merit, its all disgraceful and wrong. But I was responding to the notion of calling someone a few names which is vastly different to genuine racist actions.

I realise the post "stopped short" because I was going to say that I worked with a black lad when I was about 20 and he was a great lad, everybody liked him because he used to call us white honkies etc but it was all friendly stuff. Nothing malicious on either side but nowadays there would be some interfering arsehole complaining about it and people getting into bother.

Plenty of people have called me something like Geordie bastard when I worked down south for starters but I just responded by calling them southern twats. No big deal.

no, what NJS says has merit, its all disgraceful and wrong. But I was responding to the notion of calling someone a few names which is vastly different to genuine racist actions.

I realise the post "stopped short" because I was going to say that I worked with a black lad when I was about 20 and he was a great lad, everybody liked him because he used to call us white honkies etc but it was all friendly stuff. Nothing malicious on either side but nowadays there would be some interfering arsehole complaining about it and people getting into bother.

Plenty of people have called me something like Geordie bastard when I worked down south for starters but I just responded by calling them southern twats. No big deal.

What's that? Everybody liked the only black lad you once worked with in the 70s because he endured the racism without complaint.

You're the model of tolerance mate.

So Stevie and LM do you honestly think it would be okay to use the N word if you were in a mixed group with black lads?

Is that political correctness, being a fanny or just being a normal decent person?

Blacks take offence to the N word, so using it is inappropriate and using racially aggrovated language, completely different from saying "Am away doon to the chinkies" or "ye seen these greasy diving eyetie cunts".

Blacks take offence to the N word, so using it is inappropriate and using racially aggrovated language, completely different from saying "Am away doon to the chinkies" or "ye seen these greasy diving eyetie cunts".

Whatever, Adolf.

Whatever, Adolf.

If ever anyone defined the phrase boring cunt, it's you, non-descript, you don't even know why you're commenting. A SKY fan someone who should support Tottenham, Watford or Luton but ended up supporting us and that's another thing I blame Rupert Murdoch for.

I'll say it a thousand times weeeeeeeeeeee support our local team, I hope the o.o.t KGB's feel throughly out of place when that is sung, from what I can see Ugly Mackems, me, Craig, them two cunts who work in the city, and Peasepud are the only ones who can remember anything from the 80s. I can not even begin to put in to words how pathetic our new support is, we're not the only club that has suffered, but we have suffered. For every wacky junior there are 5 renton's, it's upsetting and its a fuckin disgrace.

Whatever, Adolf.

If ever anyone defined the phrase boring cunt, it's you, non-descript, you don't even know why you're commenting. A SKY fan someone who should support Tottenham, Watford or Luton but ended up supporting us and that's another thing I blame Rupert Murdoch for.

I'll say it a thousand times weeeeeeeeeeee support our local team, I hope the o.o.t KGB's feel throughly out of place when that is sung, from what I can see Ugly Mackems, me, Craig, them two cunts who work in the city, and Peasepud are the only ones who can remember anything from the 80s. I can not even begin to put in to words how pathetic our new support is, we're not the only club that has suffered, but we have suffered. For every wacky junior there are 5 renton's, it's upsetting and its a fuckin disgrace.

But Stevie, you forget one thing...

...you're a huge cunt and nee fucker likes you.

Whatever, Adolf.

But Stevie, you forget one thing...

...you're a huge cunt and nee fucker likes you.

:lol: I wouldn't say I'm huge, I'm big but people who use this board could verify I'm quite mobile. Regardless of that, "nee fucker likes you", coming from someone from Washington who spends more money on clearasil than match tickets, and will never in his life say anything interesting, can you explain to me why that will make you life better by putting that on this message board. "Nee fucker likes you :D " ahahahaha

It's a message board you Heinz Baked beans sorter.

Edited by Stevie