Newcastle United vs Chelsea

Deano

Off topic ...

Tom, I was looking at your avatar.

Do you think that Oba's ever injured himself doing that?

Now that would suck ... out for a couple of games because your celebration fucked up.

I'm not sure about Oba but Lua Lua has injured himself a couple of times.

He was banned from doing it at Pompey :lol:

across the pond there was a pretty funny incident... a player puts the ball into the back of the net and then does a flip to celebrate... he snaps his leg and is also ruled offsides... moments later the other team scores... the player runs to the other team's bench and does a flip right in front of them...

Quality! :D

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm with geordie lad on this one, if Burnley can hold solid there must be some hope. granted chelsea didn't have a 'full' strength team out, but Lampard was on afer half an hour or so and there back four was pretty much full strength bar terry.

if we get beat, then at least i hope they can put in a display that shows a little bit of guts and resilience, our team is better than the one we took there last season and we were unlucky not to get a point then.

They're class, we're shit. That's hardly negativity, it's a fact.

Want a pint mate? Your glass is empty?

Lighten up man you miserable fuck! :lol:

:D

Hey man, I'm at the stage now we're it doesn't even bother me much any more. That doesn't make me think we're not going to lose though.

It will be my first time at stamford bridge, im going to say i think we can get a battling draw. If we done it at man utd why can't we do it at chelsea? Need big performances from but and guthrie, and if he starts with the zog I hope to fuck he plays him on the left wing, instead of all huff, and puff im daimien duff.

Anybody know any good watering holes that are not all home fans only? I have heard a few people mention a lot around the ground is home support only.

It will be my first time at stamford bridge, im going to say i think we can get a battling draw. If we done it at man utd why can't we do it at chelsea? Need big performances from but and guthrie, and if he starts with the zog I hope to fuck he plays him on the left wing, instead of all huff, and puff im daimien duff.

Anybody know any good watering holes that are not all home fans only? I have heard a few people mention a lot around the ground is home support only.

I was at old trafford at it was a great battling display wit sparks of pace and guile...more of the same is needed!

N'zogbia and gutierrez on the flanks is the way forward!

Oba and owen prowling...like i said in OP iv got a feelin we mite sneak it 2-1 if we go and play and charlie is on the pitch...

I was at old trafford at it was a great battling display wit sparks of pace and guile...more of the same is needed!

N'zogbia and gutierrez on the flanks is the way forward!

Oba and owen prowling...like i said in OP iv got a feelin we mite sneak it 2-1 if we go and play and charlie is on the pitch...

We really do need the zog and jonas on the wings. I know Enrique has his problems but he won't get any better unless we play him, and he is fairly decent at defending thats what he is there for really. Zogs postional sense is shit, he gets pulled all over the place at left back you cant really have that against the top teams. I think we will really miss Barton tomorrow as much as he is a cunt we need that type of player for our relegation battle.

Please Please Please!!!! no ameobi!!!!!!!! oba and owen up front thank you.

my team would be this.

given

beye colliccini bassong enrique

butt guthrie

jonas n'zogbia

owen

martins

we need to push jonas and nzogbia right up field as big phil likes his full backs to push on like brazil do. so i think we should risk attempting to push our wingers right up when possible.

i think owen and martins should play up front together but martins should try and play on the shoulder of thier defenders and try and use his pace to get in behind, owen should play a little deeper and try and link the play.

we should try and pass the ball instead of lumping it forward.

it all sounds simple when you write it down really.

edit

that didnt come out the way i wrote it, i have jonas and n'zog playing as wingers not central midfielders, just came out wrong i dont know how to make it look how i want

Edited by charvski

Maybe that's because we had a real manager then?

We're going to get absolutely battered. As others have said the goal is to keep it under 5.

negative thinking breeds negativitey, if you think that way thats what you will get

if you think postive you can achieve the unexpected. believe people. come on were all defeated before we start. I still think we have more chance of losing than winning, but i think we could pull something out the bag. Has everyone forgot Tottenham drew there this season when they were fucking gash!!

negative thinking breeds negativitey, if you think that way thats what you will get

if you think postive you can achieve the unexpected. believe people. come on were all defeated before we start. I still think we have more chance of losing than winning, but i think we could pull something out the bag. Has everyone forgot Tottenham drew there this season when they were fucking gash!!

We could, but we'd have to be amazing and they'd have to still be in the changing rooms. Sad, but true (and Keegan couldn't do it at home last season when we were stronger and they were arguably weaker).

What I want to see, ....and I haven't seen it in a long time, ....is all eleven players having a good game. Too many times one or two have a decent game, three or four border on mediocrity, and the rest are rubbish and belong on the tip.

Eleven players playing up to their ability, C'MON UNITED :lol:

They're class, we're shit. That's hardly negativity, it's a fact.

Want a pint mate? Your glass is empty?

Lighten up man you miserable fuck! :lol:

:D

Hey man, I'm at the stage now we're it doesn't even bother me much any more. That doesn't make me think we're not going to lose though.

Same here. I reckon we'll lose 3-0.

I am going with my heart. 1-2 Newcastle, Owen and Zog to score.

:lol::D:)

this would be awesome, even if zog only started it would be good but in all honesty i reckon we can get a hard fought draw, if guthrie plays and he can control his temper then i reckon him and butt can hold a solid line, granted there's no creativity in the centre but hopefully spiderman can have more of an impact like man u away then it'd be something for owen / oba to play off

For no apparent reason we feel minded to mention that it's also the 45th anniversary of JFK's murder in Dallas, Texas - the origin of the lone striker ploy perhaps.

:lol: