What do you work as?

Guest Stevie

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or has anyone thought that Stevies reason for starting this thread is to canvas the board looking for potential recruitment candidates/employers?

Can't knock your thinking like Stevie.....

Is it just me, or has anyone thought that Stevies reason for starting this thread is to canvas the board looking for potential recruitment candidates/employers?

Can't knock your thinking like Stevie.....

Sexy librarian hunt :lol:

Work in a shop in town selling old ladies cheap shoes. Sometimes can be boring but at least on Thursday afternoons I get the chance to heel shoes for an hour or so which breaks up the week so not all bad. Been there for 17 years and still in the same position though they have promised me promotion to 'temporary relief-assistant at dinner times shoe shop supervisor'. Doesn't sound much but it's a steady job though the wage is real rubbish. Been thinking that I might try out some of the jobs on here but they seem pretty complicated and I guess you need to be pretty bright to do those jobs. On the brightside for me, at least I get the ample opportunity to fucking spunk into some old grannies shoes that she's worn for years, just telling her that she needs to let the 'glue' dry before wearing them. Yeah, nothing better than sniffing on a pair of well worn old ladies shoes, man, if that doesn't get you stiff then nowt will.

Work in a shop in town selling old ladies cheap shoes. Sometimes can be boring but at least on Thursday afternoons I get the chance to heel shoes for an hour or so which breaks up the week so not all bad. Been there for 17 years and still in the same position though they have promised me promotion to 'temporary relief-assistant at dinner times shoe shop supervisor'. Doesn't sound much but it's a steady job though the wage is real rubbish. Been thinking that I might try out some of the jobs on here but they seem pretty complicated and I guess you need to be pretty bright to do those jobs. On the brightside for me, at least I get the ample opportunity to fucking spunk into some old grannies shoes that she's worn for years, just telling her that she needs to let the 'glue' dry before wearing them. Yeah, nothing better than sniffing on a pair of well worn old ladies shoes, man, if that doesn't get you stiff then nowt will.

:lol::D temporary relief assistant.

Any vacancy's? Sounds like a job I could slip straight into.

Still working at Marks & Spencers, but could do with another part time job as I can't get full time hours at Marksies.

My stepmother reckons it's because you've got the brains of a demented gnat and keep putting stuff in the wrong place you thick cunt!

P.S. Don't shoot the messenger. :lol:

Class 3 Military Engineer.

Currently on a course for a FDSc Level 4 at the Royal School Of Military Survey, Also studying Geospatial Imagery/intelligence, GIS and Terrain Analysis.

Being paid well to do so too

Sat recon and all that. Sounds very interesting.

I studied that for a bit and found the concept interesting but the actually practical work was incredibly dull. For the record I'm doing a geography degree, so yeah I guess I'm not a true "academic", but I will hopefully have some kind of job upon graduation.

I see that as a sensible aim personally. I'd hope I don't come out of uni having learned all about the credit crunch then not get a job because of it.

Still working at Marks & Spencers, but could do with another part time job as I can't get full time hours at Marksies.

My stepmother reckons it's because you've got the brains of a demented gnat and keep putting stuff in the wrong place you thick cunt!

P.S. Don't shoot the messenger. :D

:lol:

P.S. Don't shoot the messenger. :D

:lol:

Looking forward to being magma'd tbh :)

:D You mean the look real librarians never seem to have?

a bit like lesbians :)

edit: especially lesbian Librarians :lol:

I don't think I look too bad for a librarian actually-not a lesbian though. Sorry!

Ahh, no but........

....actually I'd better not :razz:

I don't think I look too bad for a librarian actually-not a lesbian though. Sorry!

Ahh, no but........

....actually I'd better not :razz:

Phew! Close one eh Jimbo?

Class 3 Military Engineer.

Currently on a course for a FDSc Level 4 at the Royal School Of Military Survey, Also studying Geospatial Imagery/intelligence, GIS and Terrain Analysis.

Being paid well to do so too

Sat recon and all that. Sounds very interesting.

I studied that for a bit and found the concept interesting but the actually practical work was incredibly dull. For the record I'm doing a geography degree, so yeah I guess I'm not a true "academic", but I will hopefully have some kind of job upon graduation.

I see that as a sensible aim personally. I'd hope I don't come out of uni having learned all about the credit crunch then not get a job because of it.

Not getting a job straight away can often be a good thing. Try blagging your way into careers totally unsuited but wildly overpaid first. :lol:

Ahh, no but........

....actually I'd better not :icon_lol:

Phew! Close one eh Jimbo?

It was a "think it, don't post it" moment :razz: