Danny B is a fuckin mug

Guest Stevie

The kid is a total wank. He never has one nice thing to say about us and peddles every media myth going about the club. He genuinely compares Tottenham to us favourably, and continues to write his wank about us day after day. A classic today "yeah but you don't have world class fans". There's not one club on earth would command our support with no trophies after 39 years not one, if that's not world class what is. Especially saying that when he's a fuckin yid, easily one of the worst five supports in this country.

He;'s a deluded fuckin cunt, and regardless what he says he is obsessed with NUFC, if he spends more time on another message board than this, he is one sad cunt. 2,000 posts in 8 month. I really don't know what he wants from this board, it's got beyond tedious now. FUCK OFF.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid is a total wank. He never has one nice thing to say about us and peddles every media myth going about the club. He genuinely compares Tottenham to us favourably, and continues to write his wank about us day after day. A classic today "yeah but you don't have world class fans". There's not one club on earth would command our support with no trophies after 39 years not one, if that's not world class what is. Especially saying that when he's a fuckin yid, easily one of the worst five supports in this country.

He;'s a deluded fuckin cunt, and regardless what he says he is obsessed with NUFC, if he spends more time on another message board than this, he is one sad cunt. 2,000 posts in 8 month. I really don't know what he wants from this board, it's got beyond tedious now. FUCK OFF.

At fucking last.

IP Ban the boring obsessed cockney shitehound.

He brings no insight, no humour, no opinions worth a wank. He spams the board with his worthless Wum bollocks and makes it a worse place. He hasnt written a post worth reading in months, and he constantly ruins threads with the same old bollocks.

I say get rid of the useless cunt

I've grown some what tired of him recently - his wummery 'skills' seem to have gone down hill recently as well, so its no longer even vagually entertaining, or enlightening.

Maybe you're right. I have been feeling a bit burnt out recently...Work hasnt been great because of what has been going on in the economy.

The threat of redundancy in the air and the pressure of saving for and organising a wedding...

You know.

Haven't been sleeping well either.

I've grown some what tired of him recently - his wummery 'skills' seem to have gone down hill recently as well, so its no longer even vagually entertaining, or enlightening.

Maybe you're right. I have been feeling a bit burnt out recently...Work hasnt been great because of what has been going on in the economy.

The threat of redundancy in the air and the pressure of saving for and organising a wedding...

You know.

Get the violin out, nah don't just do one.

This is a Newcastle United FOOTBALL Club message board not Sue Sorts It Out.

Edited by Stevie

You know.

I hope you lose your job and your wife leaves you. Cunt. [/skunkers]

You know.

Get the violin out, nah don't just do one.

No you're right. See you later then.

THANK YOU MATT!!!!!!

I had no idea it was even an option.

ok check that...still, thanks for the effort Matt, but he is still listed in the thread stream which IMO, is not good enough......BAN THE CUNT!

Edited by tooner

The fucking irony.