Danny B is a fuckin mug

Guest Stevie

The kid is a total wank. He never has one nice thing to say about us and peddles every media myth going about the club. He genuinely compares Tottenham to us favourably, and continues to write his wank about us day after day. A classic today "yeah but you don't have world class fans". There's not one club on earth would command our support with no trophies after 39 years not one, if that's not world class what is. Especially saying that when he's a fuckin yid, easily one of the worst five supports in this country.

He;'s a deluded fuckin cunt, and regardless what he says he is obsessed with NUFC, if he spends more time on another message board than this, he is one sad cunt. 2,000 posts in 8 month. I really don't know what he wants from this board, it's got beyond tedious now. FUCK OFF.

The fucking irony.

Tell me who they are then please. You fucking complete spastic of a lad.

"Manchester United" possibly the only club who could get near.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IP Ban the boring obsessed cockney shitehound.

He brings no insight, no humour, no opinions worth a wank. He spams the board with his worthless Wum bollocks and makes it a worse place. He hasnt written a post worth reading in months, and he constantly ruins threads with the same old bollocks.

I say get rid of the useless cunt

I'd agree with this. The number of threads that get derailed by this wanker is ridiculous. And saying "he's a WUM, just ignore him" is daft, because some people clearly can't ignore him. If he goes, the problem goes - and he is a problem because he's dragging this place down by constantly looking for and getting a reaction from certain people.

The job of the mods is to stop stuff like that happening. Time they did their job.

I've had enough of him too tbh. I quite like it when fans from other clubs come on and give their opinions but he's just like Mike Parry used to be on Talkshite. When you're just trying to get a reaction without offering anything more it gets old pretty fast.

See ya Danny. :rolleyes:

Fucking hell, I've never heard so much pissing and moaning in my life.

IIRC last time I was banned it was shit on here, with about one post every ten minutes. However it was never my intention to upset any of you precious little things, so Im going to leave you to it.

I'll pop back now and then to see how you're getting on.

Just try not to let it go all wanky like last time, try and keep it going.

שָׁלוֹם

Danny.

The people who read this board the most intently are the posters so its not like he is spreading the usual shite aboout the club around, as no one pays any attention to his arguments nor would ever be influenced by them. In that sense, he's doing no harm apart from getting on people's nerves.

Let him be imo, banning people because you think they are cunts is a bit gay.

The people who read this board the most intently are the posters so its not like he is spreading the usual shite aboout the club around, as no one pays any attention to his arguments nor would ever be influenced by them. In that sense, he's doing no harm apart from getting on people's nerves.

Let him be imo, banning people because you think they are cunts is a bit gay.

Ditto

Im pretty sure stevie has done one of these threads for me and sima too over the years. Is it not about time someone did one for him, the rock hard, soopa fan, BNP supporting tool?

Oops (away to get tin hat) :rolleyes:

Popcorn anyone?

Im pretty sure stevie has done one of these threads for me and sima too over the years. Is it not about time someone did one for him, the rock hard, soopa fan, BNP supporting tool?

There's a definite pattern developing.

:rolleyes:

Do one for me J69, what are they going to say that hasn't already been said??? Level headed poster, who never over reacts, has the clubs best interests at heart, tall fat cunt, good footballer, can be a cunt but heart in right place, hates jumped up little mugs pretending to be something they're not, and there's at least three on here who I could level that at.

:finger:

Do one for me J69, what are they going to say that hasn't already been said??? Level headed poster, who never over reacts, has the clubs best interests at heart, tall fat cunt, good footballer, can be a cunt but heart in right place, hates jumped up little mugs pretending to be something they're not, and there's at least three on here who I could level that at.

Don't forget "unparalleled ability to self-satirise". :rolleyes:

*Applauds*

Sounds about right ;) If I'd posted that as a Smeeagain I'd have made me mam very proud :finger: Let me do one for you mate (I count you as amate (board wise)) anyway here goes

Stevie, a cunt.

there we go job done ;)

Sounds about right :razz: If I'd posted that as a Smeeagain I'd have made me mam very proud :finger: Let me do one for you mate (I count you as amate (board wise)) anyway here goes

Stevie, a cunt.

there we go job done ;)

;)

I'm not looking for people from opposition fans to arselick the toon, we are definitely abusable, but look at Danny B 2,000 posts and not one nice thing to say about us, enough is enough. Imagine 2000 posts in 7 months on a yid board, surely a toon fan doing that could be classed as sad.

Sounds about right :razz: If I'd posted that as a Smeeagain I'd have made me mam very proud :finger: Let me do one for you mate (I count you as amate (board wise)) anyway here goes

Stevie, a cunt.

there we go job done ;)

;)

I'm not looking for people from opposition fans to arselick the toon, we are definitely abusable, but look at Danny B 2,000 posts and not one nice thing to say about us, enough is enough. Imagine 2000 posts in 7 months on a yid board, surely a toon fan doing that could be classed as sad.

The kid's just lonley and wants to play. None of his school mate will let him join in. :razz: Is there not a qouta we need to have on the board to be P.C?